Short guide on tracking fees and shipping insurance on GearBest
By David Tsang 2018-08-06 23675 3
This short guide is based on the experience of our hardworking Customer Support staff. To compile this guide, we consulted with key representatives to bring you the answers to the most popular shipping questions they receive. A great starting point is GearBest’s handy shipping methods page which provides information on shipping destinations, shipping methods, shipping times and shipping costs.
1. What exactly is the Tracking Fee and Shipping Insurance?
Generally, unless there is a particular reason you are unable to, we strongly suggest that you pay for the convenience of having a tracking number and shipping insurance for your order. This solution provides complete peace of mind during the end-to-end shipping process.
Not only can you track your order online with the added security of knowing where your package is and when it will arrive, your package is also covered by shipping insurance. This guarantees your shipment. Specifically, in the event of verified shipping damage or loss, GearBest will resend an identical parcel to your shipping address free of charge.
2. Do I really have to choose a Tracking Fee or Shipping Insurance?
While both are optional, they also provide greater control and assurance for customers. While we have worked hard to develop strong relationships with trusted couriers and shipping companies, GearBest would definitely recommend Tracking Fees and Shipping Insurance for expensive items or orders. Both are available at incredibly affordable price points, a few dollars, making them accessible options for everyone.
3. I don't want to buy the insurance. Will I get the refund if my package get lost?
We offer a shipping insurance option specifically to protect your package contents against any loss or damaged shipments. As soon as the package leaves our warehouse, it becomes the responsibility of the courier (shipping company) to complete a door-to-door delivery service.
Our Support Staff are fully trained to assist you to resolve any missing package issues reported to us immediately. Our goal here is simple: to offer you a satisfactory solution, if this occurs. However, for smooth delivery and peace of mind, we strongly recommend that customers purchase shipping insurance during the checkout. In the unlikely and rare event that your package experiences a shipping issue, GearBest will send you a replacement package (same contents) completely free of charge; if the item(s) is no longer in stock, we will offer you a refund option as compensation to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Our Top Tips to ensure successful shipping:
● Take the stress and guesswork out of ordering. With tracking numbers, enjoy the convenience of real-time status, package location and updates on your order. Choose the tracking number option and follow your order once it leaves our warehouse direct to your shipping address.
● For peace of mind, we strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance. While we only work with the most reputable shipping companies, insurance reduces the chances of shipping issues. It also allows us to resend a package (same contents) to you free of charge.
● For orders containing expensive items or are time-critical, e.g. a personal gift, you should definitely consider our affordable expedited shipping options. Orders containing valuable, fragile or expensive products can also be covered in the same way. Get the products you want within the time that you need them.
When it comes to online orders, shipping is an important step to consider. GearBest provides a range of affordably priced and versatile options. Choose the one that’s right for you. As part of our improvement initiative, we are constantly reviewing our shipping partners to obtain the best value, speed and reliability for every customer. Shop with confidence every time at GearBest.
2017-05-16By GB Blog Official
2018-03-04By Sophia Windsor
2018-08-18By David Tsang
2018-09-15By Steve Lowry
2017-11-14By Sophia Windsor
2018-08-16By David Tsang
Prev article:What countries does GearBest deliver to?