Spend your old GB points while you can!
By Daniel Camilo 2017-03-29 18362 133
Updated on March 1st, 2018.
That's right, any GB Points acquired before the aforementioned date must be used until the end of March.
Customers can use GB Points when purchasing products at GearBest to reduce the original proposed price. To learn how to earn GB Points, please check this page where all the details are explained. 50 GB Points are worth $1.00.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-03-21By Sophia Windsor
2018-05-16By Lydia Scott
2018-02-02By Sophia Windsor
2017-03-29By Daniel Camilo
2019-11-22By GB Blog Official
2016-11-24By GB Blog Official
Next article:GearBest app updated to V1.5/2.2: what’s new?