VOYO V1 Mini PC: Intel inside, Raw power outside
By GB Blog Official 2016-11-16 609 0
The Mini PC, while relatively new as a concept to the mainstream buying public, is the natural evolution of the traditional desktop computer. As the name implies, the form factor is both ultra-slim and portable.
However, don’t be fooled by the diminutive body, the VOYO V1 Mini PC has nothing but raw power at its disposal. Let’s take a closer look at the two variants.
Highlights of both models:
• Support the global first and newest Intel Apollo Lake SoC, the successor to Braswell.
• Based on 14nm Goldmont CPU architecture with Gen9 graphics.
• Utilizes latest codecs for top multimedia performance (H.264, VC-1, WMV9, HEVC and VP9).
• Dual SSD installation possible, bypasses normal single external port limitation of Mini PCs.
• Built-in fan for efficient heat dissipation and optimal efficiency.
• All-aluminum alloy CNC body: more stable, more elegant, and more stylish.
• Anodic oxidation technology to enhance the antioxidant ability of the PC surface.
The below list clearly points out the other main common characteristics and differences of the two VOYO V1 Mini PC models.
With its tiny footprint, stylish and distinctive design language, and a robust performance combining for an almost incomparable mini PC experience, the VOYO V1 Mini PC is the one to get!
Only available on Gearbest
The presale has already started, click on the links to view more details and get a truly cutting edge mini PC that redefines what’s possible.
For the purpose of this article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
2017-04-26By GB Blog Official
2017-05-16By GB Blog Official
2017-05-19By GB Blog Official
2016-12-12By Adeline Belluz
2016-11-24By GB Blog Official
2017-03-29By Daniel Camilo