1more stylish E1026BT TWS in- ear earphones quick user guide
By Adan Flannigan 2019-09-27 4394 0
1more stylish TWS earphones can power on /off automatically when take out or put in the charging case. Only when the charging case battery is running out, you should turn on / off the earphone manually.
Press and hold buttons of the left and right side for 2 seconds simultaneously, the blue light will flash 1 second.
Press and hold the left or left side button for 4 seconds, the left earphone power off. The red light will flash 1 second while the other one can work normally.
How to Pair left and right earphones
1more stylish TWS earphones also can automatically pair each other when you take out them from the charging case. When pairing successfully, the blue and red light flash alternately in one side earphone.
If the headphones cannot be paired normally when power on, click both side button simultaneously for 4 times to start the re-searching mode
How to Pair 1more stylish TWS earphones with mobile phones
Step 1: Press and hold the right button to enter the pairing mode. The red and blue lights will flash alternately.
Step 2: Open the Bluetooth on your phone.
Step 3: Find the “1more” in the Bluetooth list and click it.
Step 4: Then 1more stylish TWS earphones and your phone paired successfully.
Want to unpairing your 1more stylish TWS earphones and mobile phone? Don’t worry. Just press and hold both side buttons for 8 seconds, and start the automatic searching mode.
If your mobile phone has paired the 1more stylish TWS earphones
● Press and hold the right sise button for 2 seconds to start pairing mode when powered off, headphones pair to the recorded device automatically
● Press and hold the right side button for 2 seconds when power on an no phone-calling, headphones will skip the recorded device and pair to the new one.
How to charge 1more stylish TWS earphones with charging case?
● Put the headphones in the correct slot until it locks in via magnetic slot. Read light will indicate headphones are charging
● A full charge will take about 70 minutes. The red light turning off indicates charging case is complete.
● Voice notification for battery status: press and hold both buttons for 2 seconds when power on.
● LED indicator for the low battery: when there are 25-30 minutes of use left, the LED indicator will flash red twice a second, every 10-second alternate.
● LED indicator for case battery status: when the case battery is too low to charge, LED indicator will flash in red once a second, and last 10 times.
● When the headphone is placed in charging case and LED flashes 5 times, the case has low battery, please charge the case first
Answer / reject the call: click the right button
Play/pause music: click the left button
Next music: double click the left button
Previous music: Click the left button 3 times
Adjust the volume: 1more stylish TWS earphones not supported volume adjust, you should operate in the paired device.
For Gearbest customers:
If you've purchased 1more stylish E1026BT TWS earphones from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|GoPro Hero 8, what’s new upgrades and worth buying?|
|GoPro Max 360 vs GoPro Fusion: what is changed?|
|Should I wait for Gopro Hero 8 or I buy DJI Osmo Action now ?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre