AJ6035 LED wooden clock troubleshooting guide
By Zim Watson 2017-06-01 2326 2
1. How to adjust the brightness of the LED screen?
In fact, the brightness adjusts automatically due to the clock's time. In another word, you cannot adjust the LED word's brightness manually.
The level 1 brightness: 0:00 - 5:59, 23:00 - 23:59
The level 2 brightness: 6:00 - 6:59, 18:00 - 22:59
The level 3 brightness: 7:00 - 17:59
2. How to set the LED screen lit?
The AJ6035 LED clock LED screen features the sound weak up function, so at most of the time, the screen is extinct to save energy. When there is a sound, the screen will light up. You can also change the power- saving mode to the screen always lights mode:
Press the physical Down button, when the screen changes to --: sd interface, long press the Down button, then the screen will keep lighting all the time.
When you want to apply the power-saving mode, the setting method is same as above.
1. The temperature is different with other thermometer's result.
● This clock features an inductive thermometer inside the wooden box that you cannot adjust the temperature yourself. If there is some error, that's normal.
● Also, the wooden box is closed, so generally, the temperature that the thermometer tests is a little bit higher than the general ones.
● The thermometer is not that exact as the professional thermometers, such as the mercury thermometer.
2. The temperature never changes.
Please take off the batteries and then reinsert them to restart the clock. Or shut off the power to turn off the clock, then reboot it again. If the thermometer doesn't work as well, there must be something wrong with the component. Please contact the after-sales service for help.
Alarm clock issue
How to turn off the alarm clock?
When the alarm clock is ringing, simply press any of the physical buttons (on its back) to stop it.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the AJ6035 LED wooden clock from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2017-02-13By Zim Watson
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2017-02-14By Zim Watson
Prev article:Solve JJRC H31 RC drone transmitter issues