Alfawise U20 3D printer commissioning guide
By Steve Lowry 2018-05-18 4687 0
In general, you need to test the following functions:
1. The three-axis motor operates correctly in the right direction, toward the micro switch (limit switch) motion is "negative" direction.
2. The nozzle and hot bed heating operate normally, can reach a predetermined temperature and control is stable.
3. The extrusion head motor operates correctly in the right direction; (Note that the extrusion head needs to reach 190 °C, then the motor can be exercised).
4. Adjust the Z-axis limit switch screw to make the initial distance between the nozzle and the heating plate suitable. (Like a piece of A4 paper).
NOTE: Single-step debugging integrates software, hardware and machinery, and coordinates the work of the whole mechanical system. If you have any problems in the debugging process, please read the Alfawise U20 user manual carefully.
Step 1: Test each axis direction
Here it is through the LCD screen to test the machine. First, check out the LCD screen note. Select "MoveAixs", then click "auto homing", each axis will back to origin position. (Lower-left corner). After the hit limit switch stops, and means that the direction is correct.
Click "Lock motor", the motor can rotate freely. After returning to the origin position, the nozzle can be manually adjusted to level.
Step 2: Preheat Alfawise U20 3D Printer nozzle
Current temperature (25) / Target temperature (0):
Step 3: Alfawise U20 3D Printer Leveling
Alfawise U20 3D Printer leveling is very important and directly affects the effect of printing.
1. Select "Auto homing", then choose "Lock motor":
2. Manually slide the nozzle and the screw knob under the rotating platform (clockwise to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the platform; otherwise), the horizontal viewing platform is in direct.
3. Contact with the nozzle, and there is a slight scratch on the textured paper when moving.
You can enjoy your 3D printing after the completion of Alfawise U20 3D Printer commissioning.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Alfawise U20 3D Printer from us and still have problem after reading this post, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to debug 3D printer’s heating platform|
|How to operate Alfawise U20 3D printer screen|
|How to stop 3D prints from warping|
|How to update Alfawise 3D printer firmware?|
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-07-19By Joe Horner
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2019-07-31By Joe Horner
2017-04-12By GB Blog Official
2019-07-19By Joe Horner