[Amazfit Bip Start Guide] How to use the Amazfit Bip smart watch?
By Joe Horner 2019-08-10 2311 0
Dial Function Navigation and Buttons Instruction
Amazfit Bip watch has a trans-reflective color LCD touch screen and a side button to set it.
Dial Function Navigation
You can navigate the screen by swiping up, down, left and right. The watch displays the dial interface by default.
● Swipe up to view notifications history.
● Swipe down to access DND (Do Not Disturb) Mode setting and check the battery power and watch connection status.
● Swipe left and right to view all APP features.
Function Keys Instruction
1. Short Press:
● Wake up the watch screen when the watch is locked
● Return to dial interface when the watch is on sub-interface
● Return to the previous screen when the watch is on other interfaces
● View the activity details when the watch is on sports interface
2. Long Press:
● Turn on the watch
● Quickly start the activity if “Long press the button” is turned on
● Help reset the watch after you click “Factory reset”
● Pause the activity when the watch is on sports interface
How to wear the Amazfit Bip?
1. All-day Wearing
Please wear your watch two fingers' width below your wrist bone to ensure that the optical heart rate monitor can monitor the data properly during all-day wearing.
2. Wearing in Sports
Please DO NOT wear your watch too tight and it should also be slightly tighter (snug, but not constricting) during exercise than during all-day wearing.
How to charge your Amazfit Bip?
To charge your Amazfit Bip:
● Please attach the USB end of the charger to your PC or a normal charging adapter.
● Insert the watch into its charging base and make sure to align the two charging pins on the backside of the watch with the ones on the charging base.
● Once clipped in, the watch face will light up and show that the watch as “charging”.
Note: The charger adapter output values are DC 5.0V/500mA. We suggest you use brand phone power adapters or charge the watch by connecting to a computer.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz