AMAZFIT Stratos Smartwatch FAQ
By Joe Horner 2019-07-30 7177 0
What is VO2max?
Maximum oxygen uptake refers to the amount of oxygen that the body can ingest when exercising at maximum intensity and is an important indicator of aerobic exercise capacity. As one of the important reference data for endurance athletes, high levels of VO2max are the basis for high levels of aerobic exercise capacity.
Your VO2max and be found in the "AMAZFIT Watch" app under "My State"
Why can't my AMAZFIT Stratos charge?
Please check the following:
1. When charging, check the alignment of the raised silver pins on the charger and on the back of the watch. Make sure the watch and the charging base are facing the right direction.
2. Make sure that the charging end of the watch is powered. It is recommended to use the USB port on the computer or the charger of the mobile phone. The rated input voltage of the mobile phone charging head must be DC 5.0v, and the input current should be more than 500mA.
3. Check if there is any dirt or rust marks on the silver pins on the charging base or at the bottom of the watch. You can clean it with a cotton swab and rub it with alcohol.
How do I pair AMAZFIT Stratos to my phone?
Step 1: Make sure watch is fully charged.
Step 2: Bluetooth is activated on your mobile device.
Step 3: Make sure to clear any existing AMAZFIT Stratos devices in Bluetooth phone settings.
Step 4: Open the "AMAZFIT Watch" App, and press "Profile" on the bottom right.
Step 5: Press "Pair" and choose the "AMAZFIT Stratos/Stratos+".
Step 6: Align the phone camera to the QR code on the Stratos screen.
Step 7: Once detected, press "Pair".
How do I change display of 24 Hr to 12 Hr?
Access settings on the AMAZFIT Stratos by pressing the top button to unlock the screen and swipe down on the home screen showing the main watch face.
On the quick control screen, press on the purple gear icon to access the main settings menu. Scroll down to the "Common" section and press "Time Format".
How do I load a custom image on my watch face?
1. In app, choose "Select dial".
2. Select "Load image" at the bottom and choose from "Take Photo" or "hoose from PhotosC" options.
● Take Photo option: Take photo and select "Use Photo". Wait for photo to sync.
● Choose from Photos: Select photo and tap "Choose". Wait for photo to sync.
3. On watch screen, press the top button of the watch to unlock, press and hold the screen until the background image reduces in size; Swipe to the right and choose a face watch.
How do I connect to a bluetooth headset?
1. Set the Bluetooth headset into pairing mode (most Bluetooth headsets press/hold power button for about 5 seconds).
2. Swipe the watch face menu to the right and press "Music", then press the "Play" icon. If the watch still doesn't connect to Bluetooth, bring the watch and headphones closer , and the Bluetooth headset will appear on the watch.
How to change user data (weight, height, birthday)?
To Change user data, please check the following:
●Tap "profile" in the lower right hand corner of app.
●Tap user icon in middle of screen to access selection of data.
●Tap Weight, Height, Birthday to change.
How do I set do not disturb and automatic do not disturb?
Do not disturb:
1. Unlock watch by pressing the top button.
2. Swipe down and select the Moon icon in the lower left corner.
Automatic do not disturb:
1. Unlock watch by pressing the top button.
2. Swipe down and press the purple tool icon on the right.
3. choose the section"Common" then scroll down and press "Silent Time".
How to switch units (Imperial to Metric) on AMAZFIT Stratos
On the watch:
Access settings by pressing the top button to unlock the screen and swipe down on the home screen showing the main watch face. On the quick control screen, press on the purple gear icon to access the main settings menu. Scroll down to the "Common" section and press "Units" to switch between Metric and Imperial units.
In the app:
Open the "AMAZFIT Watch" app, click on "Profile" then "Settings" then "Units" and adjust to your preference. (km/mi, kg/lb, cm/ft).
Can I wear the AMAZFIT Stratos in a sauna or steam room?
The AMAZFIT Stratos cannot be worn in a sauna or a steam room because the watch will generate a lot of water vapor which will enter into the pressure hole,(located on the left side of watch) and it will easily cause damage to the circuit caused by water.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased AMAZFIT Stratos from us and still have problem after using the firmware, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|AMD Radeon RX 5500 bypasses AMD Radeon RX 570 in the first test|
|Nubia Z20 camera, specs, and release date|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 lit up with a keyboard and stylus|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
Prev article:How DIY a brass wish ball