Android news: HOT Xiaomi MIUI 6.10.27 update features!
By GB Blog Official 2016-11-02 4045 5
Xiaomi also released the latest iteration of its next-gen UI, MIUI 6.10.27. We take a closer look at the fixes and exciting new features.
Latest MIUI Functions:
1. In Memo, users can sort by "Date Created" or "Date modified".
2. In order to improve payment security, background scanning is available when users pay by phone.
3. UI has been revamped and anti-virus has also been added to white list.
4. After optimizing the calculator, it now supports trigonometry calculation.
5. Weather now has UI improvements and optimized warning notifications.
6. Xiaomi wallet now refreshes correctly after payment; cash counter display now fixed for large fonts.
Xiaomi Mi5 / Xiaomi Mi 4S / Redmi Note 3 / Redmi 3 / Redmi 2/ Redmi Note/ Redmi Note 2 / Redmi Note 3 / Redmi 1S/ Redmi /Xiaomi 2 / Xiaomi 3 CMCC Version / Xiaomi4c, 4i / Redmi Phone/ Xiaomi Mi Pad / Xiaomi Mi Pad 2
1. MIUI V5 / MIUI 6 development versions can update directly by OTA (choose system upgrade – check upgrade – choose the latest version).
2. Older MIUI versions can update quickly by rooting the newest ROM package of MIUI V5 / MIUI 6 / MIUI 7. Xiaomi smartphones can update system - Menu - choose ROM package to update. Third-party smartphones need to obtain them manually – go into Recovery and then choose the ROM package to update.
3. When users want to upgrade to different versions, e.g. from stable release to development edition, you must clear all data to avoid data conflict. Please backup your important files. (Setting - Backups and Reset - local backup).
This new system has been released successively, users can upgrade via OTA, or else download the latest ROM package from rom.xiaomi.cn as well.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi MIUI 8 Quick Ball function - come and find surprise|
|How to use MI Cloud to find your lost Xiaomi phone?|
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2019-11-20By Joe Horner