BAYANGTOYS X8 RC quadcopter ascent/flying issues
By Zim Watson 2017-05-19 1084 1
|Only one side rotors spin and lift off.|
|One rotor doesn't spin.|
|All rotors spin, but cannot lift off.|
Only one side rotors spin and lift off.
● Check whether the two rotors of the other side are installed too tight on the electric motors. If yes, the motors are hard to spin, therefore, the propellers will be affected that will spin slower than the other side, making this side hard to ascend. Please adjust the tightness (loosen the two propellers a little bit) and then check whether the two rotors can spin like the normal side.
● The other possibility is that the propellers/rotors on that abnormal side are installed in wrong motors, therefore, the propeller spinning direction will be changed, making that side cannot ascend. Look at each propeller, there is a marked A or B on its back, please refer to the below picture to install the same letter propeller to the diagonal location.
● Check whether the electric motors are installed on wrong locations. You can check whether the motor cables in the diagonal location are the same color. You don't need to uninstall the drone cover to check the cable color, but only to see it at the hollowed-out part.
● Once all above reasons are eliminated, the only reason should be the main circuit board is damaged, so some part of the drone cannot be controlled. Please contact the after-sales service for further help. Or take it to an RC toy store to check and repair.
One rotor doesn't spin.
● Check whether the propeller installs too tight on the electric motor. If yes, please adjust the tightness (loosen it) and then check whether it can spin normally.
● Uninstall the propeller and check whether its electric motor works, if yes, the propeller has something wrong. Simply change another one. There are backup propellers in the product package.
● If the motor doesn't work, please take off the drone cover to check whether the electronic motor cable connects to the main engine well. Use the screwdriver (inside the package) to uninstall the case.
● Place the quadcopter on a horizontal surface, then press the left/tight or forward/backward fine tuning buttons to fine tune the quadcopter.
● Alternatively, try to reset the quadcopter. Turn off the remote controller and pull out the power cable from the quadcopter, then turn on the controller and connect the drone with the battery again. Pair them (move the left joystick to the top and then to the bottom until both of the indicator lights on the controller and the quadcopter stop flashing and become lighted) and wait for 2 minutes, then move both the two joysticks to the left bottom side and then right bottom side for 2-3 seconds, the indicator will flash quickly. Wait until the indicator light normally, the drone is successfully reset.
● However, after all above steps, if the propeller still can't spin, its electric motor must damage. You can take it to a digital product fixing store to check and repair or exchange the component. If there is no appropriate motor for your drone, you can get the original BAYANGTOYS X8 RC quadcopter motor on Gearbest.
All rotors spin, but cannot lift off.
● The quadcopter's battery may be going to run out. So, though the propellers are spinning, it has no enough power to ascend. Simply charge the battery with its original USB cable.
● If the battery factor is eliminated, the other possibility is - the propellers of the quadcopter are installed in wrong locations. Look at each propeller, there is a marked A or B on its back, please refer to the below picture to install the same letter propeller to the diagonal location.
● If the propellers are installed correctly and the battery has been charged for a long time, but the drone cannot ascend as well, please use an electric voltage test pen to check the battery's voltage before and after a charge. If the voltage has no changes or only increases a little, it means the battery is damaged. Please contact the after-sales service to ask whether you can get an original one.
|You may also want to read:|
|Fix BAYANGTOYS X8 RC quadcopter camera & battery issues|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the BAYANGTOYS X8 RC quadcopter from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-11-18By Sigismondo Eisenhower
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2019-11-13By Adan Flannigan
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2019-12-05By Sophia Windsor