Best answers to Xiaomi Mi Max frequently asked questions
Best answers to the common issues - MIUI OS, charge, display, SIM card, language and version issues that happens in Xiaomi Mi Max smartphone.
The Xiaomi Mi Max is in very good terminal for cost benefit -- 6.44 inch super large immersive display, 4850mAh long-lasting battery, 16MP PDAF camera, good sound quality and smooth performance. However, the customers have reported some occasional problems during their day-to-day use. The questions listed in this passage are high frequently asked questions on Xiaomi Mi Max smartphone, including MIUI system issues, charge problem, SIM card issue, language issues, and version issues. We provide the solutions for each problem that hope to help you solving your issues.
The Xiaomi Mi Max originally supplies the MIMU 7 OS and upgrade to MIUI 8 afterwards. So you may receive the former stock. The MIUI forum provides the original MIMU 8 ROM. Please wipe all data in Recovery mode if you want to update to a discontinuous ROM version, or downgrade to an older ROM version using the MIUI full ROM pack. We suggest to find the professional to flash. Because some errors occur easily like losing language pack or plug-in.
● Check all the connectors for signs of oxidation. Carefully remove any visible residue and try to charge again.
● The phone's charging port might also have oxidation present. Use a cotton swab with some anhydrous alcohol and carefully wipe the port. Wait for a minute until the alcohol has dried, then charge the phone again.
● Always try to charge the phone with the original USB charger, as using a different one may have the wrong input and output power causing a charge failure.
● If it still fails to charge, continuously press the phone power button three times and then hold the power button down for 10 seconds to see whether it can boot.
● Connect and charge the phone via the mains. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to activate the battery, then release the button. Let it charge for some time and then boot the phone again.
● If none of the above solutions work, the USB port and/or battery may be damaged. You can go to a local repair store to fix the phone or contact our aftersales service to arrange a product return and factory repair.
● First of all, make sure you activate the SIM card and use network traffic.
● Insert the SIM card in another phone to determine if the SIM card itself is faulty. For assistance, you can contact the service provider.
● Verify that the specific network/carrier frequency is compatible with the phone. If not, you have to buy a new and matched card.
Please ensure the phone support your language before you purchase it.
The Xiaomi Mi Max (Golden) supports:
Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, German, English, Spanish, Cestina, French, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Vietnamese, Turkish, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Burmese, Korean, Traditional/Simplified Chinese and more languages please check in below pictures.
The Xiaomi Mi Max (Light Gray) supports:
Afrikaans, Amharic, Indonesian, Catala, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Hrvatski, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Rumantsch, Slovak, Slovenian, Finnish, Swedish, Swahili, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Turkish, Zulu, Greek, Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Hindi, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
No, the phone is China version. However, the supplier flash it to Open Edition which has Chinese version hardware and global version software. It has stable using for global users.
No, it doesn't. The main card supports 2G (GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz), 3G (WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz) and 4G (FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz), but the secondary card doesn't support 4G network.
We hope this guide has helped you get the most out of your Xiaomi Mi Max smartphone. If you have encountered other issues not covered in the guide, feel free to contact our Support Center to submit a help ticket. Our support staff will deal with your query as soon as possible. Thanks for reading!
1 / 0
2017-09-11 By Sophia Windsor
2017-09-06 By Sophia Windsor
2017-09-04 By GB Blog Official
Prev article: Fix common HOMTOM HT3 Pro smartphone issues
Next article: Fix Ulefone Paris Smartphone Bothered Troubles
You might also like:
2017-04-17 By Zim Watson
2016-12-22 By Zim Watson
2017-02-14 By Zim Watson