BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone boot related issues
By Zim Watson 2017-08-29 1519 2
|The phone won't turn on.|
|The phone always reboots automatically.|
|The phone automatically powers off/reboots when shaken.|
The phone won't turn on.
Your phone could be out of battery - charge your phone with its original cable for at least 10 minutes and try turning it on again. If this doesn't work, try the following:
● Try resetting the phone: Power on the phone, when the screen lights, quickly press the Power button and Volume + button together to enter the Recovery mode. Choose Factory data reset option. Make sure to back up all your data before resetting the phone.
● If none of the above helps, try updating he phone's firmware. Download the firmware from our Gearbest blog and follow the guide to flash it. As a final resort, you can obtain technical assistance from a local phone repair service.
The phone always reboots automatically.
There could be numerous reasons for this problem from system errors and application incompatibility to virus attacks and broken hardware.
● Try uninstalling the apps you've installed recently – there could be a compatibility problem. (When you launch these applications the phone OS will start to reboot – this is a sign that these applications means are not compatible with your phone's OS.)
● If it's not the app incompatibility issue, the OS errors and viruses may also result in this phenomenon. Use the phone management application or a third party safety application to scan and kill the viruses.
● Alternatively, directly reset your phone to remove all the software possibilities. Enter the phone Settings interface -- Backup & reset -- Factory data reset -- RESET PHONE. Do remember to back up your important data before the reset, otherwise, all of them will be deleted permanently.
● If the reboot frequency is too fast and does not allow you to operate, simply power off the phone. Then at the power off status, long press the phone's Power button and Volume + button together to enter the phone's Recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons to choose the Factory reset option, then press Power button to recover the phone.
● If a factory reset doesn't help, try to flash the phone's ROM. Download the firmware from our Gearbest blog and follow the guide to flash it. If you are not sure how to do this, ask help from a professional phone repair center.
The phone automatically powers off/reboots when shaken.
If this phenomenon only happens when the phone is shaken, the problem most probably lies within the phone's battery or electric circuit board. Take the phone to a repair shop to check and fix.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-07-31By Joe Horner
2017-05-12By Linky Johnson
2019-08-15By Joe Horner
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2019-08-16By Joe Horner