BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone WIFI & network fixing guide
Get some useful tips on solving the BLUBOO Xtouch WIFI and cellular data connection problems.
|Cellular data not working.|
|Weak WIFI signal after switching to a new WIFI router.|
|WIFI connection drops frequently.|
Cellular data not working
● Please check whether you have turned on the cellular data feature. Go to Settings and make sure it's been activated.
● Make a phone call to check whether your phone is out of service, if yes, please top up your credit, restart your phone and try again.
● The network signal may be weak, move to an open area (for example, a balcony) to see whether the cellular data is working.
● If you have installed a phone / cellular data management application, when your cellular data package will run out, the application will automatically turn off the cellular data feature to prevent overuse. Check the app's settings - there, you can de-activate this feature.
● If you have a new SIM card, contact the card operator whether the data service has been activated.
● APN settings may be set incorrectly. Go to Settings - WIFI & Network - Cellular data - APN to reset the APN settings. Alternatively, install an APN application on your phone, this application can automatically correct the right APN for your phone according to the SIM card operator's information.
● Or remove the SIM card from your phone to install it into another phone to check whether the cellular data will work on another device. If the cellular data is still not working, there is probably something wrong with the SIM card. Contact the SIM card operator for further help.
● If the SIM card is working on another phone, check whether your phone supports this type of SIM card and network frequency. If not, you will need to switch to another SIM.
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/2100MHz
4G: LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
● There could be something wrong with your phone. Try to reset your phone and see whether the problem resolves itself. Go to Settings -- Backup & reset, choose Factory data reset -- RESET PHONE. Do remember to back up your important data before the reset, otherwise, all of them will be deleted permanently.
Weak WIFI signal after switching to a new WIFI router● Simply reboot your phone to see whether the problem disappears.
● Use another phone to search for the WIFI signal. If WIFI still doesn't work on another phone, there is probably something wrong with your WIFI router. Try resetting the router and if it still doesn't work, take it to a repair shop or switch to a new one.
● If the WIFI problem persists on another phone, there could be something wrong with your phone. Try resetting the phone. Go to Settings-- Backup & reset, choose Factory data reset -- RESET PHONE. Do remember to back up the important data to an external location like a PC or hard disk, because this reset will also remove all the data stored in Micro SD card.
● If the problem persists after the reset, there is probably something wrong with your phone's WIFI hardware Take it to a phone fixing shop to repair, if the problem is serious and some components need to be replaced, contact the after-sales service to send the phone back to the factory to repair.
WIFI connection drops frequently
● Check whether the WIFI router is working fine and the indicator lights on.
● Try using other devices to connect to WIFI and see if the problem persists. If yes, it means there is something wrong with the WIFI router. Try resetting the router.
● If no, the problem is probably with your phone. Check whether you have switched off the "Keep WIFI on during sleep" feature. Go to Settings - WIFI, click the right top menu button, choose Advanced, tap Keep WIFI on during sleep option, tick Always option.
● If you have turned on the "Keep WIFI on during sleep" feature and the WIFI router is working fine, the reason for the problem can be system errors. Try rebooting your phone.
● If none of the above helps, the phone's WIFI module hardware may be damaged. Take your phone to the repair shop or contact the after-sales service to send the phone back the factory for repair.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
1 / 0
4 days ago By GB Blog Official
6 days ago By GB Blog Official
2017-11-03 By Sophia Windsor
You might also like:
2017-02-18 By Zim Watson
2017-04-20 By Zim Watson
2017-02-13 By Zim Watson