B&O Beoplay E8 wireless earphones charging instruction
By Fields Corrielus 2019-08-22 1984 0
How to charge B&O Beoplay E8Headphone
1. Put the B&O Beoplay E8 headset in the charging box and pay attention to the correspondence between left and right.
2. When the LED in the headphone charging box turns on an orange light, it indicates that the headset is charging and automatically shuts down.
3. After 2 hours of charging, the LED lights up green, the B&O Beoplay E8 headphones are full, and the headphones can be recharged twice when the charging box is full.
Tip: headphones support quick charge, charge 20 minutes can be used again for 1 hour.
How to charge B&O Beoplay E8 charging box
1. The charging port of the charging box is on the back, which is a bare micro USB charging interface.
2. Purchase the ear to give away a charging micro USB charging wire, using the standard micro USB charging wire connected to the micro USB interface of the charging box to charge the charging box.
3. When the charging box is charging, the two lights next to the charging port will light up the corresponding amount of electricity.When the two lights are on after 2 hours of charging, the charging box is fully charged.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2020-03-18By Lydia Scott
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2020-03-13By Joe Horner
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2020-03-16By Lydia Scott
Next article:When i12 TWS AirPods only one works