Bring the DJI Mavic Mini drone CE version into European countries, what you should know.
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-11-07 5629 0
DJI has two different models, MT1SS5 (FCC version)and MT1SD25 (CE version). The MT1SD25 is suitable for European CE certification and a Japanese MIC certification. We have discussed the difference between these two models, so we will repeat it again.
General provisions and the European Union
There are general drone piloting guidelines that apply to any operator, whether licensed or not.
● Do not fly over people, animals or buildings.
● Respect the privacy of others
● Don't fly over airports and airfields.
● Fly only during the day and in good weather conditions
● Do not fly in sensitive areas, including government and military units.
Flying a drone abroad - how to prepare?
Google Maps, which created a map with marking of drone regulations in particular countries, is also opposite the operators.
Based on the above data, the countries can be divided into 4 categories:
● The flight is generally allowed, the standard rules we mentioned before apply, plus possible additional rules such as: altitude limitation, ban on flights over specific areas, the need to have insurance, etc. - these countries include most European countries, Peru, Bolivia, China and others.
● Flight possible after prior registration of a drone in a unit corresponding to the Civil Aviation Authority - e.g. Cyprus, Trinidad and Tobago, Australia BSP >4 kg - registration does not require special confirmation, permit.
● Flight possible only after receiving a permit (confirmed registration) from a specific state authority - e.g. Russia, Slovakia, India, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand.
● Flight is completely prohibited, you can also meet with a ban on bringing a drone and the unpleasantness - eg. Egypt, Morocco, Nicaragua.
What is important, the fact that we can fly a drone is not synonymous with permission to take pictures or films - in the United Arab Emirates we can fly, but without the camera turned on.
An important issue is, of course, the transport of a drone and, above all, batteries.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2016-11-03By GB Blog Official