Can I change the save location in DJI Mimo APP?
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-10-26 8005 0
Where can you find you saved photos/videos?
iOS phones: in the phone’s photo album, the DJI Mimo folder.
● Story mode: storage > DICM > DJI Mimo, the video name begin with "Story".
● Other shooting mode: storage > DJI > dji.mimo/ Camer, the video name begin with "DJI".
Even though we can’t change the save location in DJI Mimo, Android can choose the default storage location.
How to set the default save location in Android phones?
Step 1: Click "Settings" to enter setting interface.
Step 2: Find "Storage" and tap it.
Step 3: Select the default save location.
Step 4: Chose "SD card" or "ROM" you want.
For Gearbest customers:
If you've purchased DJI Osmo Mobile 3 from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Prev article:How to Setup Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Sleep Tracking?