CHUWI Hi10 Pro tablet troubleshooting guide
By Adeline Belluz 2017-12-27 1597 6
Power on/off issues
● Maybe it's something wrong while running the system. Please long press the power button to restart your tablet.
If the methods don't help, maybe the hardware is broken. You should contact the seller for aftersale service.
● Check the CHUWI tablet's battery situation. If the tablet almost has consumed its power, charge it with the original charging cable.
● If you have installed auto shutdown software on the tablet, turn off the software in the Setting or uninstall the software.
● Maybe the installed app contains virus or important system file is damaged. Try to reinstall the operating system for your CHUWI tablet.
● Maybe the tablet has run out of its battery power. Charge it with the original charging cable and power adapter. If your tablet still can't power on, change another charging cable and power adapter to charge it again.
● Connect the CHUWI tablet with the power source through its charging cable, then long press the power button for about 30 seconds to activate the battery.
● Long press the power button for about 15 seconds, then connect the tablet to the power source and press the power button twice (the last time should last about 5 seconds) to boot up the CHUWI Hi10 Pro tablet.
Contact the aftersale service if above solutions don't work.
● Change another charging cable to charge it about half an hour, then check if you can use it properly.
● Check if the tablet is in sleep mode. You can short press power button to get out sleep mode.
● Connect the tablet to the power source and press the power button for 30 seconds to activate its battery, then charge the tablet half an hour.
● Connect your tablet to a computer and check if the computer can recognize the tablet or not. If the computer can recognize your tablet, download corresponding firmware to flash your tablet.
● Maybe the problem is caused by broken charging cable and adapter. In this case, you should change another charging cable and adapter to charge the tablet.
● Maybe battery management software on the tablet limits its battery charging. Thus, you could flash the system to solve this problem.
If all above methods don't help, the battery is broken, contact the seller for help.
Screen / Password / Google issues
● Remove the screen protector of your CHUWI tablet and try again.
● Clear the cache on the tablet if it has too much junk files, which slow down system speed and cause the touchscreen becomes unresponsive.
● Press and hold the power button to restart the tablet. If it doesn't help, download the ROM firmware to flash its system.
Ask the seller for help if above methods don't solve your problem.
● The best way is to remember your password and try several times.
● If you really can't remember the password, follow the steps below to reset the tablet:
A. Connect a keyboard to the tablet, then press and hold the "Shift" button (leave the button until the tablet enters restart status) to restart the tablet.
B. Choose "Troubleshooting" after the CHUWI tablet enters setting menu automatically.
C. Choose "Initialize the computer". After the operation, your tablet will lose all files and settings on it.
D. Finally, you can set a password again. Please choose the password which is easy to memory for yourself.
If the reset doesn't work, just download its ROM firmware to flash your tablet.
● Check the network connection is fine, and make sure your Google account and password is correct.
● Update the Google suite on your tablet. If it doesn't work, you can use the third-party software Mobogenie to log in Google account.
● Factory reset the tablet: open Settings - Backup & Reset - Restore to factory reset - Reset. Try to log in your Google account again after resetting.
● Factory reset the Windows system: open start menu - computer settings - update & restore - restore - delete all files and reinstall Windows system. Then log in your Google account after the operation.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased CHUWI Hi10 Pro tablet PC from us and still has problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2017-02-13By Zim Watson
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2017-02-14By Zim Watson