Chuwi Hi8 Pro CWI513 tablet troubleshooting guide
By Adeline Belluz 2018-03-07 4593 3
● The tablet supports up to 128GB memory card, if your card capacity is higher 128GB, the Chuwi tablet won't read the TF card. Thus, charge a TF card lower 128GB storage.
● The card isn't inserted rightly. Just take the TF card out and insert it into its card slot properly.
● The tablet doesn't recognize your TF card through its storage space is less than 128GB. Try to format the memory card, if it still doesn't work, change another branded card, such as Samsung UHS-3 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card, MIXZA TOHAOLL 32GB Data Storage TF Card, Maikou 16GB SDHC Micro SD Card.
● Clean the TF card and try inserting it into the slot again, or else the card slot is broken, please ask the tablet's seller for further help.
● Firstly, make sure the problem is not caused by low battery power, which can result in the device auto power off.
● If the tablet has enough power, maybe it powers off because of a system fault. To solve the problem, you could try to reinstall system for the Hi8 Pro.
● If above methods don't work, we suggest you change a battery for the tablet (please be note: you can't change the built-in battery by yourself if you are not professional).
No, it doesn't.
You can use EXE file on the tablet, it doesn't support Net file (you should transfer the Net file into other supported formats).
It's none sense to delete one system on the product. If you delete Android system on the tablet, of course, you can use its Windows system, but the internal storage of Android system disappear as well (in other words, the total storage space of your Chuwi tablet is reduced).
Disable your tablet to go to sleep after a period of inactivity: select Start - Settings - System - Power & sleep - Additional power settings.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet from us and still has problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|Solve Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet screen & battery problems|
|Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet not powering on? Here are solutions|
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
Next article:Troubleshoot MXQ Pro+ TV box 9 common problems