Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet not powering on? Here are solutions
By Adeline Belluz 2018-02-26 12105 3
1. First of all, try to charge the Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet.
Your Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet hasn't enough power (lower 1%). Plug the device with its original power adapter into the power source to charge for 0.5 - 1 hour, then try to start your Hi8 Pro again.
The tablet is in the fake crash situation (it's in power in status and the screen is black, but the tablet hasn't any response to your operation). Charge your Hi8 Pro about an hour, then long press the power button for 15 seconds to reset the tablet, after that, wait for 5 - 10 seconds to restart it.
2. Change another suitable charging equipment.
The power adapter and charging cable are bad. You can use the adapter and cable to charge other devices which required 5V 2A charging equipment, if the devices cannot be charged, that's mean the charging adapter and cable not working. Therefore, change another changing cable and adapter for your Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet.
3. Flash BIOS for your tablet.
Maybe the BIOS causes the device cannot boot up. Download the BIOS matching your tablet version to flash BIOS on a computer. Notice: do not flash the BIOS through USB drive directly.
4. Fix the tablet by yourself or at a repair shop.
If your tablet not powering on, maybe its power button, USB charging interface, battery or touch screen is broken.
● The power button is stuck and thus it doesn't work while pressing. Try to remove the tablet's outer case, reassemble the button or its FPC flat cable.
● The USB charging interface has something wrong. Check if the USB connector on the Chuwi tablet is damaged or the pins inside are deviation, which causes adapter not matching the USB interface. In this case, you need to change a USB connector for your Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet.
● The battery of your tablet is bad: when you connect the tablet to power, the charging indicator is flashing and the tablet shows 100% of power after booting up, but it powers off once you remove the power adapter. Therefore, your tablet needs to change a battery.
● The tablet's touch screen is broken. Maybe the tablet has dropped from a high place, which results in the FPC flat cable of touch screen become loose, thus the Chuwi Hi8 Pro cannot start. So you could bring the product to a local fixing store to repair.
If all above solutions don't help, maybe the tablet's hardware is bad. You should go to a repair shop to fix your Chuwi tablet or contact the seller for help.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Chuwi Hi8 Pro tablet from us and still has problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|Chuwi Hi8 Pro CWI513 tablet troubleshooting guide|
|Solve Chuwi Hi8 Pro CWI513 tablet battery & screen issues|
|How to fix unresponsive touch screen on Android phone|
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
Next article:7 ways to stop your Android phone from overheating