Creality3D Ender - 3 3D printer FAQ
By Steve Lowry 2018-09-25 5874 0
Function and specfication
You can open the control box to check the power supply whether on light after connect the power line and open the power switch. Or measure the 1 and 2 ports whether there have voltage input, it have you need to check the fuse wire near the power switch or reconncet the cable of input. Measure the V- and V+ whether there have output. If there haven't output maybe you need to replace the power supply frome seller.
1. Plug X motor cabloe to Y motor, move axis >> 1mm > X 20. You need to confirm Y motor is OK.
2. Open control box, connect motor cable again, then test Y motor.
3. Only exchange X Y cables at motherboard, move axis > 1 mm > X Y 20, if move X, Y motor moves, move Y, X motor not move, the motherboard has problem.
4.If move X, Y motor not move, move Y, X motor moves, Y motor has problem.
1. First of all, we need to confirm that the mozzle actual temperature must more than 180 degree, when move extruder.
2. Check the cable of the E motor.
3. Exchange the E motor cable with Y motor cable.
1. Check the wiring of the screen.
2. Press switch knob in the screen, if there is "DDD" sound, LCD is bad; if no sound, motherboard is bad.
1. Choose "init SD card" or "change SD card" to refesh.
2. Confirm the SD card whether it can work normally or change other SD cards.
3. You can try to dip a little alcohol on the SD card then plug in and out seceral times to clean the slot.
4. If still not work, you need to replace the motherboard.
On the motherboard, find the nozzle thermistor interface and the bed thermistor interface (refer to the figure below), swap the two interfaces, and look at the display when the nozzle is turned on. If the nozzle temperature is normal, the temperature of the hot bed is abnormal, that is, the nozzle is hot. The sensible resistance is broken. If the nozzle temperature is still abnormal, the motherboard is broken.
Creality3D Ender - 3 DIY 3D Printer Kit has new viscose platform sticker which can solve warping problem, one-piece structure provides large printing size , it makes 3D printing more easier.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Creality3D Ender - 3 DIY 3D Printer Kit from us and still have problems or suggestions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to hear from you.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to solve 3D print insufficient fill|
|Spot and scar solution for 3D printouts|
|Solution for stopping extrusion in the middle of 3D printing|
|Solutions to holes and gaps on the corners of the bottom surface in 3D printing|
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Prev article:7 tips to save battery life on Android smartwatch
Next article:JGAURORA A5 3D printer FAQ