Desktop computer keyboard key collapse how to do desktop computer keyboard key collapse recovery method
By Chicky Dodgson 2020-01-04 1638 96
What should you do when you are having fun playing the game and the keyboard keys can't collapse when you work hard? Don't worry, today the editor will teach you how to deal with keyboard key collapse (suitable for ordinary conductive rubber keyboards).
Solution / step for keyboard key collapse:
Tools / materials: toothpick
1. use toothpick to pry the collapsed key off;
2. pry out the broken rubber pad inside;
3. Pry open a key you don't normally use;
4. carefully remove the perfect rubber pad with a toothpick (be careful, otherwise it is easy to break the rubber pad);
5. place the rubber pad in the position of the key you want to use;
6. restore the key;
7. it is done, quickly try it, whether the key is the same as the new!
1 if the toothpick is not strong enough, you can use your hands to pick out the keys.
2 be careful when you pry an intact rubber pad or you will fall short of success.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
Next article:What to do if the Mac keyboard is flooded?