DIY like a Pro: Make your wooden floors look STUNNING
Cleaning wood floors might look easy. But you could be doing it wrong.
Daily maintenance should include sweeping with a soft bristle broom or dusting with a dry microfiber mop. If the floor has beveled edges, then vacuum with the beater bar turned off to remove dust from between the floor boards.
Remember to clean the floors periodically with a professional product.
Good tips to follow
1. Use blinds to protect your floors from the discoloration caused by direct sun rays.
3. Trim the nails and claws of your pets regularly.
5. Clean up spills immediately with a paper towel or dry cloth. A damp cloth can be used for sticky spills, but dry the spot immediately afterward.
What to avoid
1. Do not use common household dusting products; purchase cleaning tools specifically designed for hardwood. Items such as a microfiber mop are perfect for sweeping because dirt and dust will be pulled from between the boards.
2. Never pour water directly on to the wooden floorboards to "mop" it. Water will definitely cause permanent damage; apply a damp cloth to wipe up spills.
3. Never use ammonia!
4. Don't drag furniture when – use felts under the furniture legs to prevent scratches and gouges.
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
2017-06-01 By Zim Watson
2017-01-24 By GB Blog Official
2017-01-15 By GB Blog Official
0 minutes ago By GB Blog Official
Next article: 7 smooth tips for using Wismec Reuleaux RX200 box mod
You might also like:
2017-02-14 By Zim Watson
2017-03-16 By GB Blog Official
2017-02-28 By Zim Watson