DJI Osmo Mobile 3 user guide
By Adan Flannigan 2019-08-29 8957 0
How to use DJI Osmo Mobile3 ?
Step 1: Make sure the battery is fully charged before use it. If the battery is not efficient, you need to charge it by connecting Micro USB.
Step 2: Install the mobile phone on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and balance it.
Step 3: Press and hold the power button, open the DJI Mimo APP, and select the DJI Osmo Mobile 3.
Step 4: Flowing the prompts to connect to the Bluetooth, and active the device.
DJI Osmo Mobile 3 M button operation guide
● Long press: turn on / off
● Short press 1: switch the pan/tilt mode. (lock mode)
● Short press 2: The pan/tilt returns to the middle position.
● Short press 3: Switch the front and rear cameras of the phone.
Photo and video buttons (red dots) two functions
● Short press: take a photo or video.
● Long press: continuous shooting.
How to use Timelapse on DJI Osmo Mobile 3?
● Static time lapse
Step 1: When using time-lapse shooting, switch to video mode and click “Time-Lapse Photography”.
Step 2: Set the shutter interval and duration.
Step 3: Start shooting, you can shoot the effect of skylight clouds.
● Motion timelapse
Step 1: Click on motion delay photography to set the shutter interval and duration.
Step 2: Start shooting, move during shooting, and the pan/tilt automatically stabilizes to eliminate jitter.
Step 1: Click on the track delay photography to set the starting point of the shooting.
Step 2: Click the blue box with the “+” sign on the right side of the screen to save 2-5 positions.
Step 3: Click “Next” to set the shooting interval and video duration to start shooting.
● The ActiveTrack 3 is still supported in the motion delay mode. If the smart follow function cannot be used normally, the iOS user needs to upgrade the DJI Mimo App to the latest version. Also make sure to enter the motion delay mode firstly, then click Smart Follow. The order cannot be reversed.
● The duration of the trajectory delay is related to the distance between the number of attractions and the distance between each attraction. The more the number of attractions (up to 5), the longer the duration. The greater the distance between the attractions, the longer the duration.
● Tap the shutter button on the left side of the screen to cancel shooting.
● Static delay and track delay mode, Osmo Mobile 3 can be placed at rest. It is recommended to use Osmo Mobile 3 base to keep the handle stable.
How to use ActiveTrack 3 on DJI Osmo Mobile 3?
Method 1: Press trigger once to start tracking
Method 2: Draw a box around the subject
Method 2 :Use gesture control, show your palm or the “V” hand sign to OM3 and it will automatically track your face to start shooting
● Zoom is not supported in ActiveTrack 3.
● ActiveTrack will terminate if you switching the camera
● Smart follow mode can be used in combination with slow motion (iOS only).
● If you answer the call during video or smart follow, the shooting will automatically terminate.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2016-11-03By GB Blog Official