DJI SPARK RC drone FAQ
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-07-25 766 0
In addition to supporting Mavic's multiple intelligent flight functions, DJI SPARK also supports the use of handheld controls.
There are two ways to do this:
● Connect the mobile device to the aircraft and complete the activation process via the DJI GO 4 prompt.
● You can click the icon in the upper right corner of the DJI GO 4 main interface, select Scan QR code, point the camera of the mobile device to the QR code next to the SSID of the battery compartment, and then complete the activation process according to the prompt of DJI GO 4.
Sandisk 16 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Sandisk 32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Sandisk 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Kingston 16 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kingston 32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kingston 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Samsung 16 GB UHS-I Micro SDHC
Samsung 32 GB UHS-I Micro SDHC
Samsung 64 GB UHS-I Micro SDXC
No. DJI SPARK chassis is low, please find the right place to take off and land, avoid uneven places and puddles.
In addition to supporting 12 megapixel camera and FHD: 1920×1080 30p video, DJI SPARK also supports depth of field and panoramic shooting. The panoramic shooting is divided into wide-angle and vertical shooting modes.
After selecting the depth of field shooting, press the shooting button, DJI SPARK will first take a series of pictures.
Clicking the depth of field effect icon in the lower right corner of the playback interface, the user can manually select the focusing body and adjust the simulated aperture size effect by dragging up and down.
The panoramic shooting mode is:
● Vertical mode: The camera will take three pictures in the vertical direction to form a vertical panorama.
● Wide-angle mode: The camera captures 9 images at different angles in the horizontal and vertical directions and combines them into a single panorama.
Pictures taken in panorama mode will store the corresponding original image in the SD card. There is only one composite panorama in the playback of DJI GO 4.
When the Micro SD card is not installed or the Micro SD card is full, you can take a video recording. At this time, the pictures and videos stored on the mobile device are picture transmission pictures.
The camera resolution is 1024x768;
The video resolution is 1280x720.
Omidirectional obstacle sensing
● DJI SPARK developed a new coordinate mode based on the original pilot flight (currently the heading mode), and the aircraft will fly towards the coordinates of the pointed point;
● Based on the original gesture self-timer, DJI SPARK can also realize the handheld take-off/landing and control functions. DJI SPARK will advance, retreat, left/right, away and recall according to your gesture without using mobile devices and remote controls.
● DJI SPARK has one-button movie function, which provides four different shooting modes: skyrocketing, fading, surround and spiral. The aircraft can automatically fly according to the selected shooting mode and continue to shoot for a specific length of time. Finally, a short video of 10 seconds is automatically generated. Edit and share videos quickly during playback
Duration required to fully charge: 2 hours.
Battery life: about 2.5 hours.
At the same time, press the remote control pause button, smart flight (Fn) button + C1 three buttons, when the aircraft power is on, press and hold the battery switch button, wait for the aircraft to make a "click" and release the button to complete the frequency. operating.
The DJI SPARK remote supports dual GHz at 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz.
The DJI SPARK remote control is approximately 15 cm long, 8 cm high and 6 cm thick.
No, the paddles can be folded and transported.
When connecting the remote:
2.4 GHz FCC: 2000 m; CE: 500 m; SRRC: 500 m (no interference, no occlusion)
5.8 GHz, FCC: 2000 m; CE: 300 m; SRRC: 1200 m (no interference, no occlusion)
When using mobile devices:
the height limit is 50 meters and the limit is 100 meters.
You can view the SSID and password of W-iFi in the battery compartment;
You can also connect the assistant to view the Wi-Fi SSID and password in the Wi-Fi settings.
The original Wi-Fi SSID and password can be viewed on the package foam box.
1. Press and hold the battery switch button for 9 seconds. When you hear the aircraft continuously prompting “di di di”, you can reset the SSID password to the factory state.
2. After connecting the aircraft normally, modify the Wi-Fi SSID and password in the Wi-Fi settings. (Note: Wi-Fi SSID and password can be reset if the aircraft must be restarted after the connection is adjusted)
If the aircraft has been connected to the remote control before, you need to turn on the aircraft.
Press and hold the battery power button for 6 seconds. After hearing the "di di" sound from the aircraft, you can search for Wi-Fi of DJI SPARK on the Wi-Fi of the mobile device. .
The new battery enters the sleep mode. Please charge the battery to the charger to wake up the battery.
It is recommended to fly the battery when it is full.
Fill a battery with the original USB charger for about 80 minutes;
Use a charging housekeeper to fill a battery for about 52 minutes while filling two for about 55 minutes and three for about 85 minutes.
It is recommended to do it within three months.
The battery level is less than 10%, and the battery will enter sleep mode after standing for 6 hours;
The battery level is 0, and it will enter sleep mode after standing for 10 minutes.
● On/Off: Press the battery switch once, then press and hold the battery switch for more than 2 seconds to turn the smart flight battery on/off.
● Check the battery level: Press the battery switch button to view the current battery level.
● Remote control and aircraft frequency: Press and hold the battery switch for about 3 seconds. When you hear the "click" sound, release it, and the aircraft head indicator light flashes red.
● Switch to mobile device: After the aircraft is synchronized with the remote control, the aircraft's Wi-Fi will be automatically hidden. If you need to use a mobile device to control the aircraft, please turn on the aircraft first, then press and hold the battery switch for 6 seconds until the aircraft makes a "beep" sound, and the aircraft WiFi will reappear.
● Reset the aircraft Wi-Fi: Press and hold the power button for more than 9 seconds, and then you can reset the Wi-Fi to the factory settings by hearing the "di", "di" and "di" sounds.
● Take off on the palm: Hold and turn on the aircraft so that the head is facing the user with the camera. Note that the finger height is lower than the arm height when holding. Wait for the flight status indicator to flash green. Double-click the battery switch. At this time, the indicator light flashes slowly. The aircraft then performs face detection. After the detection is successful, the indicator light turns green and the motor starts. If the test fails, the headlight indicator will turn red and double flash.
● Can be used to charge the phone.
● You can also use the USB cable to connect to the aircraft for charging, but the charging time is slightly longer than the original USB charger.
Yes. The upgrade can be performed normally.
No, but it is recommended to keep the aircraft and remote control in sufficient power after the firmware download step is completed.
After connecting the aircraft, DJI GO 4 will prompt a consistency upgrade and follow the guidelines for a consistent upgrade.
The upgrade speed of each module is different during the upgrade process. Please be patient and avoid operating the aircraft and remote control. The waiting time is usually: separately upgrade the remote control for about 2 minutes, upgrade the aircraft separately for about 5 minutes (measured in a non-interfering environment); if the waiting time is too long, you can try to check the network or change the environment, or turn off the aircraft and remote control After rebooting, try to upgrade again.
● The equipment must be upgraded if the remaining power is 50% or more.
● If the device is shut down during the upgrade process, the upgrade will fail. Please open the device and re-upgrade.
● Interrupting the network during the firmware package download process will cause the upgrade to fail.
● If you encounter repeated failures to upgrade the whole machine or the aircraft and the remote control cannot match the frequency, it may be caused by the inconsistency between the firmware and the remote controller firmware version. At this time, it is recommended to use the PC-side assistant tool to upgrade the aircraft separately and use DJI GO. 4 Upgrade the remote separately and upgrade to the latest version.
● During the process of upgrading the aircraft, the aircraft will be restarted after the battery upgrade is completed. This is normal.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Mi Drone 4k camera firmware update version manual|
|Why do I choose Xiaomi MiTU FPV 720P HD camera mini RC drone？|
|DJI Tello vs Spark: find out which portable drone is right for you|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
2016-11-03By GB Blog Official
Prev article:Alfawise B2 RFID Sports Smart Watch FAQ