Easily fix Awei A920BL wireless Bluetooth earphone issues
Have you encountered some issues you cannot solve regarding Awei A920BL Bluetooth earphone, like language switching, audio quality, Bluetooth connectivity, user manual, and compatible devices? Don't worry - we look into the possible solutions to these issues in this post.
Long press the Switch Button, release it until the red and blue LED light alternately flash. Then double tap the Volume Up Button, and you will hear a beep sound. This will indicate that you have switched the language between English and Chinese successfully.
● Disconnect the Bluetooth connection between the earphone and your phone and connect them again.
● Connect the earphone to another phone to have a try. If the sound is still not fluent, it indicates either an earphone component fault, or an individual quality issue. While if the sound in the earphone is good, it will be your phone issue.
● Try to play local music instead of online music. Sometimes, the online music gets stuck easily due to network reason.
● Use the earphone after it is fully charged, because low power can cause Bluetooth connection instability.
● Check your phone's Bluetooth version, check to see whether they meet the minimum requirements of the earphone. The earphone is highly compatible Bluetooth 4.1.
● If the devices are compatible, but they cannot pair via Bluetooth, check whether you connect them with the correct pairing method. Long press the Switch Button, release it until the red and blue LED light alternately flash. Then activate the Bluetooth feature on your phone and search the Bluetooth device "AWEI MUSIC (FF97)", click it to pair. (Note: the specific instructions referring to Awei A920BL earphone Bluetooth connection guide)
● Maybe there are simply too many Bluetooth connections / pairing records. If so, remove and forget the connection. Then search for the earphone again and connect with it.
Check whether the earphone is fully charged, low power can cause Bluetooth connection failure.
● Make sure you do not interrupt the Bluetooth connection by using too many Bluetooth devices at the same time, e.g. headsets, keyboards, or speakers.
● The Bluetooth effective distance is approximately 33 feet (10 meters) with obstacles also able to affect and disrupt the signal strength. Ensure your phone and earphone are close to each other with few obstacles as possible.
● Turn off the phone's Bluetooth and then reactivate it to retry. Alternatively, reboot your phone.
● Try to connect the earphone with another phone to check whether the Bluetooth connection is working. If it still cannot connect, it indicates either an earphone component fault, or an individual quality issue. Contact our aftersales service for further technical assistance; but if it can connect, it will be your phone issue.
There is a papery bilingual user manual coming with the package. If you have lost it accidentally, here is the electronic copy of the Awei A920BL Bluetooth earphone bilingual user manual.
Any devices enabled with Bluetooth.
|You may also want to read:|
|Awei A920BL earphone Bluetooth connection guide|
|Awei A920BL earphone user manual in English-Chinese|
We hope this short practical guide helps you get even more from your Awei A920BL earphone. However, if you still require further assistance about a specific issue not covered here, feel free to contact our dedicated Support Center. Our professional support staff will deal with your query as promptly as possible. Thanks for reading!
2017-08-08 By GB Blog Official
2017-07-24 By GB Blog Official
2017-07-12 By Zim Watson
2017-07-06 By Zim Watson
Prev article: SJ7000 sport video camcorder firmware flash guide
Next article: Troubleshoot the GW01 smartwatch common issues
You might also like:
2017-04-17 By Zim Watson
2017-02-13 By Zim Watson
2017-04-20 By Zim Watson