EMUI 10 features: How to delete APP news or block notifications on your Huawei phone?
By Goraud Mazanec 2019-09-18 1554 0
How to delete the APP notifications on Huawei phone with EMUI 10 system?
Sometimes, our smartphones will receive many instant message notifications from social APP, News APP, Shopping APP, etc. The EMUI 10 offers 3 ways to delete them.
● First way: Pull down the notification bar, and then swipe the message box to right to directly delete the APP news one by one.
● Second way: Pull down the notification bar, and swipe the message box to the left. Then tap the "Delete" icon on the right to delete the APP news one by one.
● Third way: Pull down the notification bar. Then click the "Delete" icon at the bottom to completely delete all message notifications.
How to block unwanted notifications on Huawei phone with EMUI 10 system?
Step 1. Pull down the notification bar.
Step 2. Swipe the message box you want to block to the left.
Step 3. Tap the "Settings" icon on the right - Turn off the notification. Then you will not receive any notifications from this APP.
If you want to received the notification again, you can go to "Settings" - "Notification Center" - Find the App name and turn on the notification.
The notification management feature will be available on some Huawei phone with EMUI 10 system. Presently, the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro smartphones have been able to update the EMUI 10 beta. And the next batches of Huawei smartphones to receive EMUI 10 beta will be Huawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X(4G), Mate 20 RS Porsche Design, Honor 20 series, Honor V20 and Honor Magic 2, etc.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to control the music by Amazfit GTS?|
|GoPro Hero 8, what’s new upgrades and worth buying?|
|How to reset the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2020-03-10By Joe Horner
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2020-03-19By Lydia Scott
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2020-03-11By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to turn off or restart Samsung galaxy buds?
Next article:How to Change or Custom the Amazfit GTS Watch Face?