EZCcast connection troubleshooting: How to fix EZCast Dongle WiFi connection issues?
By Adan Flannigan 2019-11-28 803 0
EZCast can turn your HDTV into a smart TV. We had talked about the connection guide previously. You may have some problems in the connection process. Today, let’s see how to fix the.
How to fix EZCast connect issues?
● Please first make sure that both the mobile device and EZCast are connected to the same WiFi network. EZCast wireless dongle supports 2.4G and 5G dual-band Wi-Fi network.
● Restart your network connection and reconnect both the EZcast device and your mobile device to your network.
● Change the EZCast power source. The EZCast TV stick is tinny, but is still needs a steady supply of power to run properly. The USB power should be over 500mA.
● Rebooth your modem or WiFi router.
● Put the modem or WiFi router more close to your TV.
● Restart your APP session by closing the EZCast app and re-opening your mobile device or computer.
● Uninstall the EZCast APP and reinstall form the APP store.
● Perform a factory reset on your EZCast device. If all else fails and your EZCast sill doesn’t work, it is time to perform a factory reset. The good new is that your won’t lose any data.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2020-03-16By Joe Horner
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2020-03-24By Lydia Scott
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2020-03-13By Lydia Scott
Next article:QCY T2C/T1S/QS2 TWS User Manual: How to Use it?