Fast fix all Xiaomi Redmi 4 smartphone issues
By GB Blog Official 2017-03-17 20776 3
Xiaomi smartphone is undoubtedly one of the most popular smartphone in the market. Affordable price is just one aspect making it's the best selling brand, the most important two reasons should be Xiaomi's creative spirit that inspires it always inventing stunning products and the black technology features contained in its smartphone. So when a Xiaomi smartphone comes out, people are always attracted by its unique design, premium features, and cost-effective price. So in this passage, let's talk about one of the hottest Xiaomi smartphone - Xiaomi Redmi 4's issues and see how to solve them.
There should be three reasons:
● One: the signal is not good. This may happen to both you or your friend's side. Make a phone call, if it's noisy in the dialog, end it and then call another friend. If the noise maintains, it means the place you're staying is not good. Please move to an open area like a balcony. If no noise, it means it's because of the poor signal in your friend's side.
● Two: Some unknown system errors happen. Simply reboot your phone. Once it doesn't work, try to reset it to remove all the system related possibilities like viruses, errors, etc. Go to the phone's Setting menu - Additional settings - Backup & reset - Factory data reset, then press Reset phone. Do remember to back up the important data to an external location like a PC or hard disk, because this reset will also remove all the data stored in SD card.
● Three: The phone's component like the receiver is broken. Make sure you and your friend are staying in a good signal place, then make the phone call. If there is loud noise, it means your phone truly gets something wrong. Please send it to a local phone fixing store to check and repair. If no, it's simply the signal reason.
The reasons that could cause this problem is numerous like system errors, application compatibility, virus attacks, hardware broken, etc.
● If you could normally enter the phone, uninstall the applications which are not compatible with your phone OS. (When you launch these applications the phone dies and starts to reboot unusually, it means they are not compatible with your phone OS.)
● Use the phone management application or a third party safety application (such as 360 Security) to scan and kill the viruses.
● Or reset your phone to remove all those possibilities if you think it's hard to figure out the reasons. Go to the phone's Setting menu - Additional settings - Backup & reset - Factory data reset, then press Reset phone. Do remember to back up the important data to an external location like a PC or hard disk, because this reset will also remove all the data stored in SD card.
● If you cannot enter the phone. Long press the Power button to shut it off. Then in the power off state, long press the phone's Power button and Volume + button together to enter the phone's Recovery mode. Tap the Recovery option, then you will require to download the Xiaomi's official PC suite to do the recovery. After install the software, launch the tool, then follow its guide to finish this process.
● But if the factory reset cannot save your phone from this problem, try to flash the phone's ROM. Download the ROM from its official website according to your need to flash it. If you still don't know how to operate, you can ask help from the professional phone fixing center staff or search the phone flash video from YouTube. If you don't know which ROM is the current version on your phone but want to flash this same version, please contact the after-sales service for help.
● Once all the solutions don't work, then it should be a hardware broken issue, please contact the after-sales service to send it back to the factory to repair.
● Check whether the USB charger is the original one. A non-original power charger has a different input and output power which may cause the battery charge failure.
● Maybe the power charger's pin is oxidized if it has been used for a long time. So you use an eraser to clean the pin, and retry it. Or maybe the charging port on the phone be oxidized as well, you can use a cotton swab with some anhydrous alcohol to wipe the port and then wait for a minute until the alcohol is dry. Then charge the phone again.
● Charge the phone for minimum 10 minutes and then boot it. If it fails, continuously press the phone Power button three times and then hold the Power button for 10 seconds to see whether it can be opened.
● Or keep connecting the phone to the power source, press the Power button for 30 seconds to activate the battery, then release the button. Let it be charged for some time and boot it again.
● Once all above solutions are invalid, the most possible reason should be the USB port is broken or the battery has something wrong. You can take it to a local phone fixing store to check and repair, or you can contact the after-sales service to send it back to the factory for a repair.
● Check whether you have turned on the WiFi feature on your phone. Simply drag the shortcut menu from the screen top, tap the WiFi icon to switch it on. Or you can go to the phone's Settings - Wi-Fi, turn it on.
● Check whether the WiFi router works normally that whether the flash LED lights are shinning.
● Sometimes if the devices are too many that connect to a same WiFi router, it may cause the IP conflict, which lead this connection failure problem. Disconnect several devices from this WiFi signal to see whether it works.
● The Wi-Fi signal's encryption type may not suit to phone. Check your WiFi router's setting, and change the encryption type to WPA2-PSK.
● Check whether you have switched off the "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" feature. If so, the WiFi signal will break every time you lock the screen. Enter the phone's Settings - Wi-Fi, slide the interface to the bottom, choose Advanced setting, tap Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep option, tick Always option.
● Use other devices to connect to the WiFi signal to see whether this problem also happens to them. If yes, it means there are something wrong with the WiFi router. Please reset it or change a new WiFi router.
● Once all the methods are useless, then the phone's network & WiFi related components must be damaged. Please contact the after-sales service to send the phone back to the factory to repair.
● Simply reboot your phone to see whether the problem disappears.
● Use another phone to search the WiFi signal to test whether it's weak as well. If yes, there must be something wrong with the WiFi router. Please reset it. If the WiFi router has been used for a long time like several years, maybe you can consider changing a new one.
● If the WiFi signal is good on another phone, the problem should belong to your phone. Try to reset it: Go to the phone's Setting menu - Additional settings - Backup & reset - Factory data reset, then press Reset phone. Do remember to back up the important data to an external location like a PC or hard disk, because this reset will also remove all the data stored in SD card.
● After the reset, hope the problem could be solved. If not, unfortunately, we can make sure your phone's network & WiFi related components must be damaged. Please contact the after-sales service to send the phone back to the factory to repair.
We sincerely hope this article can help you solve the Xiaomi Redmi 4 smartphone issues.
For Gearbest customers: if the above solutions are not working for your issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Just fill the ticket with your questions at our Support center and send it to us. And we will try our best to deal with it as soon as possible when we receive it. We are always here for helping you.
Gearbest after-sales center: Support Center.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to find the IMEI number of Xiaomi smartphone|
|How does facial recognition on iPhone X actually work?|
|What's new features of MIUI 9 and how to update your Xiaomi phones?|
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
Next article:Solve 3 LETV LeEco LE1 PRO X800 smartphone troubles