FINOW X5 3G smartwatch phone charge & boot problems
By Zim Watson 2017-08-02 1864 1
|The FINOW X5 3G smartwatch won't be charged.|
|The FINOW X5 3G smartwatch won't turn on.|
|How to reset the FINOW X5 3G smartwatch.|
The FINOW X5 3G smartwatch won't be charged.
● Ty to connect the watch to a power source and long press the phone power button for 30 seconds to activate the watch battery to see whether the problem solved.
● Please check the contact points (of the USB cable and the watch) condition. Maybe some contact points are oxidized, you can use a cotton swab with some anhydrous alcohol to clean the points, or use a metal blade to scrape the oxidized points to clean them.
● Check whether the watch and the USB cable are connected well. If yes, maybe the USB cable is damaged, try to use another USB cable to try. If you don't have an extract one, please contact the after-sales service for help.
● Maybe the power source has something wrong. Simply charge the watch to another USB port/power source, or change another charger to charge the watch.
● If it's the watch's first charge, please use a charger to connect the USB cable to a high power source to charge the watch for minimum 3 hours.
● If you have placed the watch for a long time and never charged it, the battery has activated the low-voltage protection. The only way is to uninstall the watch to activate the battery. You'd better take it to a digital product fixing center to fix it there.
● Maybe it's also a system error issue. You can flash the watch firmware to have a try. Download the FINOW X5 3G smartwatch phone firmware from our Gearbest blog, follow the guide to flash the watch. If it's hard for you, ask help from the tech staff in a digital product fixing shop.
● If the contact points condition is good, the USB cable and charger and the power source are fine, and you have charged it for a long time, but the watch cannot be launched as well, the watch hardware must have something wrong. Please contact the after-sales service for further help.
The FINOW X5 3G smartwatch won't turn on.
● Maybe the watch battery has run out, so simply charge it for minimum 10 minutes. If the charge makes no sense, maybe the watch cannot be charged, you can refer the first question and the solutions.
● If the charge issue is eliminated, maybe the phone OS has met some errors. The only way is to reset the watch. Download the FINOW X5 3G smartwatch phone firmware from our Gearbest blog, follow the guide to flash the watch. If it's hard for you, ask help from the tech staff in a digital product fixing shop.
How to reset the FINOW X5 3G smartwatch.
● Enter the watch Settings to choose the factory reset option.
● Alternatively, you can flash the watch firmware. Download the FINOW X5 3G smartwatch phone firmware from our Gearbest blog, follow the guide to flash the watch. If it's hard for you, ask help from the tech staff in a digital product fixing shop.
|You may also want to read:|
|Repair FINOW X5 3G smartwatch phone screen issues|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the FINOW X5 3G smartwatch phone from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2018-08-29By Matthieu Andre
2017-05-12By Linky Johnson
2018-08-31By Steve Lowry
2017-02-22By Zim Watson
2018-09-05By Steve Lowry