Fix Anet A8 3D printer motor & limited switch issues
By GB Blog Official 2017-11-11 2223 3
1. Anet A8 motor issue.
If the motor has problem, you can test Anet A8's motor to see what's the matter:
Before exchange, the Anet A8:
● X Pos.Fast, X motor is abnormal.
● Y Pos.Fast, Y motor is good.
After Changing X, Y motor connection:
● X Pos.Fast, Y motor is abnormal. Y Pos.Fast, X motor is good - you need to relace a mainboard.
● X Pos.Fast, Y motor is good. Y Pos.Fast, X motor is abnormal - you need to replace X motor.
2. Anet A8 limited switch issue.
For limited switch issue, you need to do limited switch test:
● Choose X Pos.Fast, test X limited switch: abnormal
● Choose Y Pos.Fast, test Y limited switch: normal
● If you choose X Pos.Fast, test Y Limited Switch is abnormal or choose Y Pos.Fast and test X limited switch is normal - you need to replace a mainboard.
● If you choose X Pos.Fast, test Y limited switch is normal or choose Y Pos.Fast and test X limited switch is abnormal - you need to replace a limited switch.
Note: You can use same method to test other limited switch as well.
For GearBest customers: If you purchased the Anet 3D printer from our GearBest website and still have problems on Anet A8 after reading this handy guide, please contact our Support Center for further help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Solutions for Anet A8 3D printer temperature problems|
|Solve Anet A8 3D printer black screen & white square problems|
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2018-02-13By Zim Watson
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official