Fix Anet A8 3D printer motor & limited switch issues
Read this post if your Anet A8 desktop 3D printer has the motor problem and limited switch problem.
1. Anet A8 motor issue.
If the motor has problem, you can test Anet A8's motor to see what's the matter:
Before exchange, the Anet A8:
● X Pos.Fast, X motor is abnormal.
● Y Pos.Fast, Y motor is good.
After Changing X, Y motor connection:
● X Pos.Fast, Y motor is abnormal. Y Pos.Fast, X motor is good - you need to relace a mainboard.
● X Pos.Fast, Y motor is good. Y Pos.Fast, X motor is abnormal - you need to replace X motor.
2. Anet A8 limited switch issue.
For limited switch issue, you need to do limited switch test:
● Choose X Pos.Fast, test X limited switch: abnormal
● Choose Y Pos.Fast, test Y limited switch: normal
● If you choose X Pos.Fast, test Y Limited Switch is abnormal or choose Y Pos.Fast and test X limited switch is normal - you need to replace a mainboard.
● If you choose X Pos.Fast, test Y limited switch is normal or choose Y Pos.Fast and test X limited switch is abnormal - you need to replace a limited switch.
Note: You can use same method to test other limited switch as well.
For GearBest customers: If you purchased the Anet 3D printer from our GearBest website and still have problems on Anet A8 after reading this handy guide, please contact our Support Center for further help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Solutions for Anet A8 3D printer temperature problems|
|Solve Anet A8 3D printer black screen & white square problems|
1 / 0
2018-02-13 By Adeline Belluz
2018-02-07 By Adeline Belluz
2018-01-24 By Adeline Belluz
Next article: How does facial recognition on iPhone X actually work?
You might also like:
2017-02-17 By GB Blog Official
2016-12-22 By Zim Watson
2017-02-19 By Zim Watson