Fix BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone screen problems
By GB Blog Official 2017-08-05 2005 1
1. The screen lights up but is blank
● This could be a system error. Long press the Power button to turn the phone off, then power it back on.
● If this doesn't help, try to reset the device. Long press the phone Power button and Volume + button together to enter the phone's recovery mode. Choose Factory reset and wait till it's complete. Make sure to back up all your information prior to doing a factory reset.
● Still not working? Try to flash the phone. Download the firmware from our Gearbest blog and follow the guide to flash it. However, we suggest you ask for help from the local phone repair store. Installing the wrong ROM may have dire consequences.
● If the problem isn't resolved, the screen flat cable could be loosened or broken, or the screen could be damaged. If this is the case, take the phone to a repair shop to check and fix. If the screen needs to be replaced, contact the after-sales service for help.
2. "Android is running" notification pops up frequently.
This is, most probably, a system problem.
● If this happens when you are using the phone for the first time, power it off and reboot.
● If this problem appears after a firmware update, try resetting the phone. Power off the phone, then long press the phone Power button and Volume + button together to enter the recovery mode. Choose Factory Reset and wait until it's complete. Make sure to back up all your information prior to doing a factory reset.
● If none of the above works, try to flash the phone's firmware. Download the firmware from our Gearbest blog and follow the guide to flash it. If you are not sure how to go about the update, take the phone to a repair shop.
3. The touch screen is not sensitive.
● Make sure your fingers are dry, otherwise the screen may not be able to detect your touch.
● Use a soft cloth to clean the screen's surface, dirt and dust can also affect the screen's operation.
● If the problem only occurs when charging, it could be the result of an electric current influencing the touch screen. Disconnect the charger to see if the problem resolves.
● Check the phone's cache and junk files - a built-up of cache can cause the phone to slow down, in turn, affecting the screen's responsiveness. Use a dedicated app to clean out the cache and junk files on your phone.
● System error. You can try to reset the phone (Settings - Backup & reset - Factory data reset - RESET PHONE), but do remember to back up all the important data.
● If none of the above methods work, the touch screen or its circuit could be damaged. Take the phone to a repair shop or contact the after-sales service to send it back the factory to repair.
4. The screen is black.
There are multiple reasons that could cause this problem like system errors, ROM flash bugs, application incompatibility, viruses, etc. Try the following:
● Long press the phone Power button for 8 -10 seconds to forcibly reboot the phone and then check whether the problem disappears.
● If not, try to charge it with the original USB charger for the minimum of 10 minutes, and then boot it.
● If you cannot get into the phone's system or the phone cannot be powered on, long press the Power button and Volume + button together to enter the phone's recovery mode. Choose Factory reset and wait for the process to be complete. Make sure to back up all your data in advance.
● If you cannot enter the Recovery mode, long press Power button with Volume - button together to enter the phone's Factory mode. Use the volume button to choose the "Clear eMMC" option to clear your phone's data and press the Power button to confirm the selection., the phone will automatically reboot.
● Flash the phone's ROM. Download the firmware from our Gearbest blog and follow the guide to flash it. If you have doubts about the process, take the phone to a repair shop for help. Installing the wrong ROM will have dire consequences.
● If nothing helps, contact the after-sales service for further instructions.
|You may also want to read:|
|BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone GPS doesn't work?|
|Repair BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone camera troubles|
|BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone battery & charge issues|
|BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone WIFI & network fixing guide|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the BLUBOO Xtouch smartphone from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2018-02-13By Zim Watson
2018-08-21By Steve Lowry
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2018-09-04By Steve Lowry
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2018-09-14By Steve Lowry
Prev article:FINOW X5 3G smartwatch phone charge & boot problems