Fix Bluedio T2+ Bluetooth headphones pairing & sound issues
By Adeline Belluz 2018-04-08 36602 3
Bluetooth pairing problems
● Check if your mobile phone supports the HS or HF profile. If not, change another phone which meets the requirement to try again.
● Make sure that the headphone has enough power. If it is lack of battery power, just charge it with its original USB cable.
● Ensure the connection method is correct. If you don't know how to pair, just read its user manual or follow the pairing instruction on the product description.
● Connect the Bluedio T2+ to another mobile phone or PC. If it still fails to connect via Bluetooth, the product may has something wrong.
The device isn't in pairing mode. Keep the MF button pressed until the LED lights up in blue (if the pairing isn't successfully within 60 seconds, the blue light will off and the headphone is out of pairing mode).
Your phone is stays far away from the headphones. Please keep the distance between your devices within 1 meter, then search the Bluetooth signal.
Your Bluedio T2+ earphone is run out of battery and power off. Charge it with the original charging USB cable, read its user manual or follow the pairing instruction on the product description to pair the devices.
● Disconnect the headset from your phone and then reconnect. You could switch the headphone off / switch off your mobile phone's Bluetooth / take the Bluedio from your phone far away to disconnect the devices. After that, take the devices closer (within 1 meter), press the MF button until its LED flashes blue, then the Bluedio will connect to your phone automatically if its Bluetooth has been turned on.
● Ensure there is no obstacle between your headphone and cell phone, the distance between the devices is less than 10 meters.
● Keep your Bluedio T2+ headset and smartphone far away from electronic equipment like Bluetooth enable device, radio telephone, microwave oven, wireless router, etc.
● Close some applications or WIFI function opened on your phone, which will eliminate noise during using the headset.
● Your headphone is at the minimum volume. Keep pushing the Wheel switch up until reaching proper volume or adjust the volume via the connected mobile phone.
● Your cell phone is turned to silent. Just close silent mode and adjust your phone's volume.
● Use it to play other music. If there has sound from Bluedio T2+ after changing music, the problem is caused by the problematic music.
● The headphone is connected to your phone improperly. Disconnect the headset from your phone and then reconnect. You could switch the headphone off / switch off your mobile phone's Bluetooth / take the Bluedio from your phone far away to disconnect the devices. After that, take the devices closer (within 1 meter), press the MF button until its LED flashes blue, then the Bluedio will connect to your phone automatically if its Bluetooth has been turned on.
● If you are listening to music through 3.5mm audio jack, make sure it's plugged firmly. If it's connected fine, change another audio cable to try again.
● If you connect the headset to your PC, make sure that you set the PC's output audio channel as Bluetooth and whether its Bluetooth support A2DP protocol. If you haven't set the output channel or it doesn't support A2DP, you cannot hear any sound from the headphone though you have connected successfully.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the Bluedio T2+ headphones from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2020-12-01By Cheryl Evans
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
Prev article:Hubsan H109S X4 PRO drone troubleshooting guide