Fix FINOW Q1 3G smartwatch phone battery issues
By Zim Watson 2017-08-10 945 1
|The watch battery consumes very fast.|
|The battery becomes heat when charging.|
The watch battery consumes very fast.
How long a battery can work actually depends on how the users use.
● If you open all the functions of the watch and open the Bluetooth or WIFI features all the time, sure the battery consumes very fast that won't be used for a long time even after a full charge. Turn off the WIFI or Bluetooth when not using.
● Also, if the watch screen always lights, it will speed up the power consumption, too. Turn down the screen brightness.
● If you have just used this watch for a few times, you'd better charge it when the battery only leaves 10% power and please charge it at least for 2 to 3 hours to activate it.
● Also, to prevent the battery consuming too fast, you can shut off the functions you rarely use, and only launch them when needed.
● It may be the battery memory issue. You can solve it through wiping the memory: Run out the battery until the watch powers off automatically, and then fully charge it, repeat the process for several times.
If you have eliminated the above reasons and tried the mentioned solutions, but the problem persists, the only reason must be the watch's battery or hardware is broken. You can take it to a digital product fix shop to repair. If the hardware or the battery needs to be replaced, you'd better contact the after-sales service for suggestions.
The battery becomes heated when charging.
It's normal that the battery gets a little bit hot when charging, because during the charge, a small part of the electrical energy will convert into heat energy.
But if the heat is too much, that's abnormal, you can consider the below reasons:
● The current input and output of the power charger you use exceeds the watch battery requirement. Please charge the watch into a USB port through its original USB cable, or charge it into a power source through a required charger.
● The other reason is the battery has been used for too many times, which is already aging. If you cannot bear this, you can contact the after-sales service to ask whether you can buy an original FINOW Q1 battery to replace this older one.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the FINOW Q1 3G smartwatch phone from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2018-02-13By Zim Watson
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
Prev article:OnePlus 3T smartphone troubleshooting guide