Fix I5 Plus smart watch Bluetooth connection & sync issues
When you I5 Plus smart watch cannot connect to the phone, or the data cannot sync to the phone, this fixing guide can help you get rid of these troubles.
|The I5 Plus cannot connect to phone via Bluetooth.|
|The watch data cannot sync to the phone.|
The I5 Plus cannot connect to phone via Bluetooth.
Once you met this problem, the very first thing you need to confirm is whether your phone operating system version and Bluetooth version match the I5 Plus smart watch's requests or not. The watch only supports to be run on Android OS 4.3 and up OS and iOS 8.0 or later OS. The Window system or any other OS are not including in its compatible range. Also the phone Bluetooth version should not under 4.0. Otherwise, it's natural that your phone cannot pair with the band.
If the device compatibility reason can be excluded, then try below steps:
● Check whether your phone Bluetooth is opened, and then check your Bluetooth device connection records. If the records are too many, you're suggested to clear them and then re-search the band and try to connect with it.
● Make sure your band has enough power. Besides that, make sure the distance between the band and the phone is not beyond 10 meters. During this effective distance, any obstacle can affect the Bluetooth signal, try to avoid these factors. (The most ideal distance is 5 meters.)
● Switch off the Bluetooth and then restart it. Or reboot your smartphone. And then try to connect them again.
● If all above methods failed, try to use another phone to make the band Bluetooth connection, if it works which means there are something wrong with your phone. If the problem maintains, that should be a product quality or component issue. Contact the after-sales service for further help.
The watch data cannot sync to the phone.
Generally, when you connect the watch to the phone/connection app, the watch data will automatically sync to the phone app. If the data cannot sync automatically, you can try the below solutions:
● Make sure the watch and the phone app connect well.
● Update the watch's firmware. Enter the app Home screen, tap the top watch icon to enter the watch's setting, choose the Version update option at the bottom of the interface, if there is an update, it will show up. Simply choose Update to update the watch firmware.
● Press the data synchronization button to manually sync the data. On the app Home interface, near the watch icon, there is a data synchronization button. Simply press it to sync the data.
● If the data synchronization still fails, please check whether you have installed the correct app, the new version of the app called Zeroner health Pro. If you installed a wrong app, please download the correct one and install on your phone.
● If the app is alright, you can try to uninstall the app to re-install it again. Then check whether the data sync is fine.
● Unfortunately, if all solutions make no sense, the watch's hardware may have something wrong. Please contact the after-sales service for help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Fix I5 Plus smart watch charging & screen issues|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the I5 Plus smart watch from us, but the post above doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2017-09-01 By Sophia Windsor
2017-08-31 By Sophia Windsor
2017-08-19 By Sophia Windsor
2017-06-26 By Zim Watson
Next article: All you need to know about your fidget spinner bearings
You might also like:
2017-04-20 By Zim Watson
2016-12-22 By Zim Watson
2017-04-17 By Zim Watson