Fix JJRC H8 Mini RC quadcopter propeller & charging issues
By Zim Watson 2017-05-16 1789 2
|One of the propellers doesn't spin.|
|One of the propellers spins slower.|
|The JJRC H8 Mini quadcopter battery cannot be charged.|
One of the propellers doesn't spin.
1. Check whether the propeller installs too tight on the electric motor. If yes, please adjust the tightness (loosen it) and then check whether it can spin normally.
2. Uninstall the propeller and check whether its electric motor works, if yes, the propeller has something wrong. Simply change another one. There are backup propellers in the product package.
3. If the motor doesn't work, please take off the drone case to check whether the electronic motor cable connects to the main engine well. Use the screwdriver (inside the package) to uninstall the case.
4. Place the quadcopter on a horizontal surface, move both of the joysticks to the right bottom to regulate the quadcopter. Or press the below button to fine tune the quadcopter.
5. Alternatively, try to reboot the quadcopter. Turn off the remote controller and pull out the power cable from the quadcopter, then turn on the controller and connect the drone with the battery again. Pair them (move the left joystick to the top and then to the bottom until both of the indicator lights on the controller and the quadcopter stop flashing and become lighted) and wait for 2 minutes, then you can try to fly it.
6. However, after all above steps, if the propeller still can't spin, its electric motor must damage. You can take it to a digital product fixing store to check and repair or exchange the component. If there is no appropriate motor for your drone, you can contact the after-sales service for help.
One of the propellers spins slower.
1. Firstly, check whether the propeller installs too tight on the electric motor. If yes, please adjust the tightness (loosen it) and then check whether it can spin fast like the others.
2. The propeller may be broken, so simply uninstall the propeller and install a new one on the motor. There are backup propellers in the product package.
3. Maybe the drone doesn't regulate well. You can try to regulate the quadcopter, so that to adjust the gyro's parameters: Place the quadcopter on a horizontal surface, move both of the joysticks to the right bottom to regulate the quadcopter.
4. The four electric motors' output power is different, please place the drone on a horizontal surface and press the below button to fine tune their output power.
5. The propeller's spin speed also can be affected by the wind strength and the magnetic field strength. So please avoid flying the quadcopter in the strong wind or the strong magnetic field environment.
6. If the ways are useless, maybe the corresponding electric motor has something wrong. Please take it to a digital product fixing store to check and repair. If the motor needs to be exchanged, you can contact the after-sales service to ask whether it's possible to buy an original motor to replace the broken one.
The JJRC H8 Mini quadcopter battery cannot be charged.
Generally, when the drone battery is being charged, the power charger light will become red. Once the battery is fully charged. If the battery cannot be charged, the reasons must be one of the following ones:
1. The USB power charger is broken. When you are charging the battery, the power charger indicator light doesn't light, it means the charger might be broken.
2. The USB port is damaged. There is another possibility why the charger's indicator doesn't light, maybe the USB port you insert the power charger is damaged. You can try to insert the charger to another USB port to test whether it's true.
3. The battery is damaged. Before you charge the battery, use an electric voltage test pen to test the battery's voltage. Then start to charge the battery. After some time, test voltage again. If the voltage improved, the battery can be normally charged. If no changes, no power has been charged inside. Please stop charging it and contact the after-sales service for help.
4. The drone's electric circuit is broken. If the battery and the power charger are alright, maybe the circuit of the drone has something wrong, or that propeller's connection cable is broken. You can pick up the drone's case to check and take it to a drone or digital product repair shop to check and fix.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the JJRC H8 Mini RC quadcopter from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2018-12-10By Matthieu Andre
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2018-11-23By Steve Lowry
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2018-11-22By Steve Lowry