Fix Jumper Ezbook 2 laptop battery & screen problems
By Adeline Belluz 2018-01-10 4730 3
Follow the steps below if the battery is not charging and system not powering on when you connect the charger to the power source:
● Maybe the laptop has run out its battery power. Connect the charging adapter to a good power outlet, press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds to activate the battery, then charge the laptop at least half an hour.
● Change another adapter to charge the Jumper Ezbook 2. If it still not charging, the laptop has something wrong, please ask the seller for help.
Running out battery quickly is a common problem for old laptops, if your new laptop drains the battery fast, the reasons are:
● You have run too many programs or opened almost all of the functions. Thus, disable the unwanted programs in the background and close unnecessary functions to save power.
● The brightness level of your laptop is high. Lower the display's brightness to a medium level: Start - Settings - System - Display - Brightness and color - move the slider to choose a suitable brightness level (you can select "Change brightness automatically when lighting changes" as well.).
● You used a duplicate adapter instead the original charger to charge the Jumper laptop. Using a different type of charger may hurt the battery life and cause battery drains too fast. Therefore, it better uses the original charger or suitable branded charger to charge your new laptop.
If your laptop hasn't repaired before and has the white screen problem, just follow the solutions below:
● Whenever turn the laptop on, the screen just turns white. That's mostly because the flat cable is broken, which need to be fixed at a local repair shop or sent back to the supplier.
● Its screen becomes white just several minutes after booting up. The laptop's software has some problem which requires maintenance, you could go to local fixing store or send it back to the seller to solve the problem.
● The screen becomes white sometimes, maybe because its flat cable or software has something wrong. To solve the problem, we suggest you send the laptop to the seller to repair.
● If you don't use the laptop after booting, its screen will become white. Maybe the software error results in the problem, you could download its ROM firmware to flash the laptop.
● It shows vertical or horizontal lines. Generally, it's because the LCD flat cable is disconnected (hard to repair). In such situation, we suggest you send the product to the seller to solve the problem.
● The screen has cloudy spots, that's mean the LCD is broken. You should contact the aftersale service for further help.
● The messy code appears on the laptop's screen. There are many aspects cause the problem: damaged software, wrong CPU, wrong IC FLASH. You can flash the laptop to solve the software problem, or ask the seller for help.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased Jumper Ezbook 2 laptop from us and still have problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|Jumper Ezbook 2 laptop ROM firmware|
|Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook Laptop USB Driver|
|Top 3 reasons why your laptop is shutting down at random|
|Traditional notebook or convertible 2-in-1 laptop: pros and cons|
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-13By Joe Horner
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2019-08-05By Joe Horner
2017-04-20By Zim Watson
2019-08-16By Joe Horner