Fix KingWear KW88 smartwatch phone battery & camera issues
By Sophia Windsor 2017-09-29 9602 7
1. My KW88 smartwatch battery consumes fast & gets hot easily.
This smart watch battery capacity is 400mAh. In normal case, the battery can work for 6 hours, while it's 2 days in standby state. How long a battery lasts primarily depends on how the device is used. Specifically, if you use most of the phone's functions and keep Bluetooth / WiFi open all the time, then the increased power draw will drain the battery very fast even after a full charge. Similarly, if the screen is always on, power consumption will be greater.
● Close all running apps when charging, to avoid the memory effect.
● Shut off background apps and functions that are rarely use - only launch them when needed.
● Set your smartwatch to the "power save mode" in Settings.
● Of course, the long time use or frequent CPU working will make the smartwatch get hot easily.
● The smartwatch battery may haven't been artificially aged in the factory, so you can run out of the smartwatch power until it powers off automatically, then have it fully charged. If the power still consumes very fast, please try using up the power and fully charging it twice.
● If all above solutions don't help, the battery itself may be damaged. Please contact with our after-sales service for further help.
2. The camera on my smartwatch phone doesn't work.
● Some read errors may happen on the system, please turn off your smartwatch and reboot it to see if the camera can work normally.
● The insufficient memory may also affect the camera performance, so try uninstalling some less important apps or close some running apps in the background to check if the camera can function well.
● There may be some errors happened during the process of some camera apps installation or update, please try uninstalling the faulty camera app.
● The camera on your smartwatch may be loose, if so, please contact with our after-sales service or have it repaired in a local fixing store.
For Gearbest customers: If you have other battery or camera questions about your KingWear KW88 3G smartwatch phone unmentioned in this post, welcome to submit your questions at our Support Center. We will try our best to deal with your problems as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to pair any KingWear KW88 Smartwatch Phone|
|KingWear KW88 smartwatch phone ROM firmware|
|Fix KW88 smartwatch network, Bluetooth, SIM card issues|
|KingWear KW88 3G smartwatch phone troubleshooting guide|
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-06-24By Joe Horner
2018-01-17By Adeline Belluz
2019-06-20By Midori Kusano
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2019-07-06By Fields Corrielus
Prev article:Solve GEN GAME S3 gamepad common problems
Next article:What is Hotknot and how to use it to share file?