Fix MJX X101 drone battery & motor problems
By Adeline Belluz 2018-05-10 4141 1
1. The red light on the transmitter doesn't light up after inserting batteries.
There are many reasons that result in this situation:
● Maybe you have installed the batteries wrong. Please notice the place of anode and cathode when pit in the batteries.
● Maybe the connection between the batteries and your transmitter is not fixed. Check if the batteries inside the transmitter is stable, if not, take them out and insert properly.
● The batteries are run down.
● The connection cable on your transmitter is loose. Remove the cover case of your transmitter to check whether the wires are disconnected. If yes, just solder them together (you could go to a local fixing shop to solder the wires if you don't know how to solder by yourself).
● The transmitter is damaged. Thus, you should change a new MJX X101 transmitter, or contact the seller to send it back to repair.
2. The batteries cannot be charged and the indicator shows red light.
If your MJX X101 drone's battery charger shows red light, but you find the batteries are empty after charging: try to test the voltage of the batteries with a multimeter.
For 2S battery: the voltage shouldn't lower 6.8V or higher 8.4V.
If the tested voltage is 6.8V - 8.4V, the battery is ok. In this case, the problem is caused by your battery charger. Change another charger to try again.
If it higher 8.4V, that means it's damaged which you need to change a new battery;
If the voltage is lower 6.8V, it means the battery is overdischarge. Try to charge it through a B6 / A6 / A9 balance charger to recover normal voltage.
Note: the battery voltage cannot back to normal if it's overdischarge seriously.
Super savings and Discount at Today's Top Coupons - UP TO $12 OFF.
Find a mobile with up to 50% off discount at Weekly Savers - 50% OFF BRAND PHONES.
3. One electric motor on the MJX X101 doesn't work.
● Maybe the connection between the quadcopter and the remote controller is poor. Try to reboot both the two devices, and then pair them again:
A. Make sure that your drone and transmitter have enough power.
B. Open the MJX X101 drone first, then open its transmitter.
C. Place the quadcopter on a horizontal surface to prepare for calibration.
D. Keep the throttle to the bottom, pull it to the top position and then back to the bottom quickly.
E. After that, you will hear "di di di" sound, wait for a while and the calibration is successfully finished.
● Try to regulate the quadcopter, so that to adjust the gyro's parameters according to its user manual.
● Maybe the electric cable between the motor and the main circuit board is broken, or they are in bad contact. You can uninstall the quadcopter case to check the connection condition. Actually, it's hard to do, so ask help from an RC toy shop. If so, it's a small problem, just take it to a digital product fixing store to fix.
● If all the ways make no sense, the reason should be the motor or ESC is broken. You need to change a new motor / ESC.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the MJX X101 quadcopter from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|Solve MJX X101 drone propeller / flight problems|
|Troubleshoot JJRC H36 RC quadcopter motor & flying issues|
|Solve Hubsan H501S X4 RC Quadcopter common issues|
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2019-08-21By Sigismondo Eisenhower
Next article:Solve ILIFE X5 vacuum cleaner troubles