FIX the top 6 reasons why your robot cleaner is on the rampage
Robot Cleaners are marvels of tech. But how do we deal with crazy ones that seem to have a mind of their own?
Here, we look at the 6 most common reasons for a robot cleaner seemingly gaining sentience. And the quick fix for each one.
1. Check the cleaning mode
● See if the cleaner is still in spot clean mode.
● If it’s not, remove the battery from the RC and restart the cleaner.
2. See if there is an obstruction
● Carefully check around and under the bumper.
● Press it with both hands, and see if there are foreign bodies stuck.
3. Even a robot needs to adapt
● A cleaner can be operated by RC first.
● Let it get familiar with the domestic environment.
● Or allow the robot to clean every room one by one to adapt to the new environment and recycling operation more than three times.
● This allows it to completely adapt to the new environment and work well.
4. Check the side brushes and the wheels
● If there is hair or threads entangled on the wheels, carefully remove them.
● Be sure not to tangle more on to the wheels.
5. Check the sensors
● Ensure the sensors' light (when the robot is powered on) can be seen from a phone camera.
6. Be careful with gradients
● The robot may become stuck when transitioning from hard floor to carpet.
● Please ensure the height difference between the hard floor and carpet is no more than 15mm.
|You may also want to read:|
|My robot vacuum cleaner gets lost|
|A complete FAQ list of the vacuum cleaner|
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
2017-06-01 By Zim Watson
2017-01-24 By GB Blog Official
2017-01-15 By GB Blog Official
0 minutes ago By GB Blog Official
Prev article: Shop smart: fake VS authentic IJOY Limitless RDTA Plus
Next article: How to choose a suitable iLife robot vacuum cleaner
You might also like:
2017-04-20 By Zim Watson
2017-02-13 By Zim Watson
2017-02-19 By Zim Watson