Fix Ulefone Metal smartphone power on/off & password issues
By Sophia Windsor 2017-11-03 5166 4
● Maybe your Ulefone Metal's battery has been completely drained, please try charging it for about 15 minutes to check if it can power on.
● You may press the power key on your phone by mistake, so please hold the power key to reboot your smartphone to see if it gets right.
● This may be caused by the SIM card problem. For example, the SIM card is oxidized or has poor contact with your smartphone. If so, please take out the SIM card and wipe the chip with an eraser. After finished, re-install the SIM card to check if the problem disappears. If it doesn't help, you can try changing another SIM card to see if it goes back to the normal. If it does, your SIM card must be damaged, just change a new one.
● The unstable operating system may also lead to the abrupt shutdown, please try updating your phone's system.
● If the solutions above still cannot help, there may be something wrong with your phone's mainboard or flat cable or other potential malfunctions. You had better take your phone to a repair store or contact with our after-sales service to ask for a factory return and repair.
● Your smartphone's battery may not be activated, please charge it with the original charger and then press the power key for about 30 seconds to see if it gets right.
● Your phone's power may be completely drained, please try charging it for about 30 minutes. Then check if it can power on.
● Please try changing another charging cable and charger to charge your phone and to check if the problem disappeared. If it does, your charging cable or charger may have been damaged, please change a new one (the original charger and charging cable are highly recommended).
● You can try connecting your smartphone to a computer to see if it can be recognized:
A. If your smartphone cannot be recognized, there may be something wrong with the charge connector on your phone.
B. If your smartphone can be recognized on the computer, your phone's battery may suffer from malfunction.
However, you had better not repair it on your own when the battery or charge connector suffers from malfunction. Just take it to a repair store or send it back to the factory to fix.
● If all the possibilities above are excluded, there may be something wrong with the USB port or the mainboard on your phone. Please take it to a repair store or contact with our after-sales service to ask for factory return and repair.
● You may ever set the PIN code for your SIM card, if so, please try entering your PIN code of your SIM card to see if it can unlock your phone.
● If you have forgotten your smartphone's passwords, please factory reset your phone:
A. Power off your smartphone.
B. Press the power key and volume up key at the same time until the phone vibrates for a while and the main menu pops up.
C. Use the volume up/down key to select the item "Wipe Data" or "Factory Reset".
D. Use power key to confirm. Then it will switch to the Wipe Data interface.
E. Use Volume up/down key to select the item "Yes, delete all user data", and use power key to confirm.
F. It will take a few minutes to reset. After finished, please hold the power key to reboot.
Note: please back up all your important data before resetting, such as photos, songs, notes and other personal data, as all the data on your phone will be wiped during the resetting process.
● If the attempts above failed, please contact our after-sales service to ask for further help.
Has this post resolved your Ulefone Metal's problems? If you have other problems about Ulefone Metal not covered in this post, you can refer to other related articles - Solutions to Ulefone Metal camera issues and Solve Ulefone Metal screen problems. If it still doesn't help, welcome to submit your questions to our Support Center. Our after-sales service stuff will deal with your problems as soon as possible.
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-02-17By GB Blog Official
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
Next article:How to find the IMEI number of Xiaomi smartphone