Fixing ID107 smart watch Bluetooth connection issues
Handy ID107 smart watch Bluetooth connection troubleshooting guide, if you've met troubles in the Bluetooth connection aspect, this guide can help you get rid of them.
Met troubles in ID107 smart watch & phone Bluetooth connection? The connection always breaks which drives you crazy? It's time to kick them away! Read this handy guide to find the ways!
Cannot connect to the phone (cannot be searched).
● Firstly, please check your phone OS version and Bluetooth version. The ID107 smart watch only supports Android 4.4 & above, iOS 7.1 & above version system, and Bluetooth 4.0. If your phone OS and Bluetooth version are not compatible with the requirements, sure they cannot connect together. Please change another qualified phone to try again.
● Check whether you have installed the correct ID107 smart watch connection application from the Google Play store or Apple store. For Android OS devices, please install the "Veryfit 2.0" application, for iOS OS devices, please install the "Veryfit 2.0" or "Veryfit for heart rate" application.
● Once the last two factors are satisfied, refer to the watch & phone connection guide to check whether you have followed the correct steps to connect the two devices.
|How to connect ID107 smart watch to iPhone|
|How to connect ID107 smart watch to Android phone|
● If the connection operation are alright, please delete the abundant extra Bluetooth connection records on your phone. And re-search the ID107 band again to bind them together.
● Check whether your watch has battery power and is working. If not, charge it please and then try to connect later.
● The watch and the phone should be within 10 meters with less obstacles when connecting, otherwise, the Bluetooth connection will be affected and break.
● Maybe the phone's RAM is full and need to release, or there are other system errors. So try to turn off and then turn on the Bluetooth or simply reboot your phone to eliminate these reasons.
● Change another phone to have a try, maybe your phone's hardware has something wrong.
● If you have tried all the solutions, but none of them work, the watch might be broken. Please contact the after-sales service for more assistance, to send it back the factory to check and repair, or for refund.
Bluetooth connection always breaks.
The Bluetooth connection always breaks, which means the connection is not stable. Please refer to the below suggestions:
● Make sure the watch and the phone are within 10 meters with as less obstacles as better when connecting, otherwise, the Bluetooth connection will be affected and easy to break.
● If the two devices are very near but the connection still is unstable, it means the compatibility between the watch and the phone is not good. Please check the phone's OS and Bluetooth version. The ID107 smart watch only supports Android 4.4 & above, iOS 7.1 & above version system, and Bluetooth 4.0. If your phone OS and Bluetooth version are not compatible with the requirements, sure the connection will be influenced. Please change another qualified phone to try again.
● If all the factors are satisfied, but the connection is easy to crash as well, maybe the phone's Bluetooth component has something wrong. In this condition, please contact the after-sales service for more assistance, to send it back the factory to check and repair, or for refund.
|You may also want to read:|
|Troubleshoot ID107 smart watch functional issues|
|Fix ID107 smartband "cannot power on or charge" issues|
|ID107 smart watch pedometer issues troubleshooting guide|
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased the ID107 smart band from us, but the guide doesn't solve your issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
1 / 0
2017-09-28 By Sophia Windsor
2017-09-01 By Sophia Windsor
2017-08-31 By Sophia Windsor
Prev article: Xiaomi body fat scale troubleshooting
You might also like:
2017-02-18 By Zim Watson
2017-04-17 By Zim Watson
2016-12-22 By Zim Watson