H96 Max Android TV Box remote controller doesn’t work, how to fix it?
By Sigismondo Eisenhower 2019-12-03 1788 0
● Make sure that the buttons of the remote control are not stuck.
● Reset the remote control. Remove the battery from the remote control.
The remote control may not work temporarily due to poor battery contact or static electricity.
● Clean the metal contacts of the remote control.
The remote control battery contacts may be dirty. Open the battery cover and turn the battery with your thumb without removing the battery. If the remote control starts working after turning the battery, remove the battery, apply a small amount of tape cleaning solution to a cotton swab or soft cloth to clean the metal contacts, and then put the battery into the remote control.
● Replace with new batteries.
Notice: Place the positive and negative terminals of the battery as instructed. Do not mix new and old batteries or mix different types of batteries.
● Reset the H96 Max TV Box
If caused by external factors, such as network services / data broadcasting / connected devices, this can be improved by resetting the TV box.
● Remove the external device and confirm that it is not caused by the external device.
● Remove the cables and connecting devices (external USB hard disk, HDMI connecting device, etc.) on the TV.
● Do not disconnect the TV power cord.
● If the connections are too complex, make a note of them and make sure you can reassemble ● them before removing them.
● When a specific device is connected to the TV and causes the screen to flicker, it may be caused by the connected device
For Gearbest customers:
If you've purchased H96 Max from us and still have problem after using these tips, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible. We are always happy to help.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to Verify your Apple AirPods Pro is True or Fake|
|How to update Xiaomi Mi Box S to Android 9 Pie?|
|What’s the difference of DJI Mavic Mini two models: model MT1SS5 and model MT1SD25?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-02-18By Zim Watson
2020-03-05By Joe Horner
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2020-03-06By Joe Horner
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2020-03-30By Joe Horner
Prev article:How to fix Haylou GT1 Pro pairing problems?
Next article:How to setup Amazfit Stratos 3 heart rate detection?