Hot pixel of SJCAM - troubleshooting
Hot pixels are individual pixels which look brighter than they should. They are also called sparkles. Most cameras present this imperfection because of the higher ISO, so does an action camera.
Hot pixels are always there actually. They are not so visible in low ISO, in this case, the camera exposure is full and the image signal is large, thus its SNR is high. Therefore, the brightness adjustment should fix most of the hot pixels problems.
Follow the steps to solve hot pixels problems
1. Format your Micro SD card, insert the SD card into your computer's card slot or connect the camera to your PC.
2. Create a folder and rename it "engmode" on your SD card, in the root directory.
3. Insert the SD card into your camera.
4. Cover the camera lens very carefully, make sure that no light gets through the lens.
5. Power on the camera, wait for about 30 seconds verify that the camera lens is well covered.
6. When you see a "DP: Pass" message, hold the power button for a few seconds to power off the camera.
7. Eject the SD card and delete the "engmode" folder using your computer.
8. The hot-pixels problem is fixed.
|You may also want to read:|
|KIRF | spotting genuine SJCAM from fake SJCAM|
|SJCAM WiFi APP cannot connect properly|
For the purpose of this new article, the featured image(s) were sourced from the internet. For any issue, please contact us, and we will deal with the matter promptly.
1 / 0
2017-09-29 By Sophia Windsor
2017-09-25 By Sophia Windsor
2017-09-21 By Sophia Windsor
Next article: How to use Bluetooth speakers?
You might also like:
2017-03-16 By GB Blog Official
2017-04-17 By Zim Watson
2016-12-22 By Zim Watson