HotKnot | taking the place of NFC
By Steve Lowry 2018-07-17 1586 0
What is HotKnot?
Hotknot technology is designed by the MTK (MediaTek Inc), it transfers data by the contacts of capacity touchscreens. You can use it to transfer information between smartphone to smartphone or smartphone to computers, such as transfer and exchange photos and video, sharing contact data, smartphone quick pay and etc..
● It can transfer information on any device with capacity touchscreen. No need to add hardware, and no requirement to the device design. Therefore, HotKnot will not increase the cost and supply more convenient and quicker transfer experience to users.
● In this mobile social era, HotKnot takes great advantages. It can transfer the files and also can establish Wi-Fi hot spot via the contacts of the touchscreen of 2 devices. Thereby, it can change phone numbers, play mobile games and other social entertainment without any network traffic or fees.
● In mobile payment apps, it takes more convenience than the NFC technology, which requires 2 devices in 2cm distance range for payment safety. However, HotKnot can get the success payment safely when two phones (with HotHnot) make a simple contact. It greatly improves the security in macro distance transmission.
HotKnot will take the place of NFC thanks to the no costs, no network traffic, low power consumption and more convenient and safer use.
|You may also want to read:|
|What is NFC (near field communication)?|
|【Tech News】 Xiaomi mi band 3 NFC version will launch on September|
|Vivo X21 vs. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S: the battle of the bezel-less|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)