How to bind Xiaomi Body Fat Scale with Xiaomi app Mi Fit
Have you ever encountered with the connection problem between your Xiaomi body fat scale and its relevant app Mi Fit？Don't worry! We are here ready to help you out of this problem.
Xiaomi body fat scale is one of the the bestsellers in our GearBest, due to its minimalist deign, but more importantly, for its impressive set of measurement body data: body weight, BMI, bone mass, body water, muscle mass, basal metabolism, body fat rate, visceral fat level, figure, and body score. It is designed to track your body data for the sake of your health.
However, many users actually do not know how to bind Xiaomi body fat scale to Xiaomi App Mi Fit properly. As a matter of fact, it is incredibly simple to use. Following is the step-by-step instructions for you.
Step 1: Download the Mi Fit App
Xiaomi user can search for "Mi Fit" in Xiaomi App Store, and other Android system users can search for it in any Android App market, while iOS users can download this app from the Apple store. Alternatively, scan the QR code on the user manual to download it on your phone.
Download and install it on your phone (Here we use Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 as an example).
Step 2: Create a Mi Account and Sign in
● Tap "Sign in" on the next screen and sign in with my Mi account. Since my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has a Mi account already, I can sign in directly; otherwise you will need to create a Mi account and sign in to Mi Fit.
● If it is your first time to sign in the Mi Fit, the system will remind you to complete some personal information, i.e. Nickname, Gender, Date of birth, Height, Weight (Note: the default unit is Jin, but you can change it to another unit as you like after entering the app). Complete these fields to complete your profile.
● Next, the Mi Fit will prompt you to turn on the phone's Bluetooth and pair with Xiaomi body fat scale. (No notification if Bluetooth is already on.)
Step 3: Pair the Mi Fit with Xiaomi Body Fat Scale
● Tap "Allow" to turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
● An optional device category list will show up, choose "Body Fat Scale/Scale" from it,
● Step on the scale to pair (Make sure that your Xiaomi body fat scale has installed 4 x AAA battery properly).
● When measuring, place the scale on a flat surface, and you step on the scale with your feet full contact with the four round metal electrode tightly (The measurement effect is much better with bare feet).
● Once your Xiaomi body fat scale has been detected by the Mi Fit, the pairing process would be done. Then you can set the units (kg, lbs, and Jin in Chinese version app) for weigh-in.
● After your phone and the scale have paired successfully, the detail body data will be displayed on your phone. The Mi Body Fat Scale will also be listed in "My devices" now.
That's all. The whole pairing operation is done! Quite easy, right? Now you can start to bind your Xiaomi body fat scale with Xiaomi App Mi Fit correctly and enjoy a healthier life.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi body fat scale troubleshooting|
|Decathlon | Xiaomi Bluetooth smart body fat scale|
1 / 0
3 days ago By Adeline Belluz
2017-12-25 By Adeline Belluz
2017-12-22 By Adeline Belluz
Prev article: H9 Ultra HD action camera firmware flash guide
Next article: How to connect the Sricam SP012 IP camera to phone
You might also like:
2017-02-28 By Zim Watson
2017-02-13 By Zim Watson
2016-12-22 By Zim Watson