How to block an unwanted number on Android phone - Tutorial for beginners
By Goraud Mazanec 2019-07-07 263 0
If you are bothered by a contact or number you don't know, you can block it with your Samsung, Huawei or Google smartphone. You will have peace, and you can find serenity when you hear your phone ring. We have all known this e-commerce site which calls you back several times because you did not validate your basket, or to carry out a satisfaction survey on your last order.
So here's a little tutorial to show you how to block a number on Android.
How does it work?
Some smartphones offer the option "Forward to messaging", you will no longer receive a call from the contact, but the contact can still send you SMS messages and you will always be notified of a missed call: the number can leave you a voice message.
If you want to completely block calls and SMS messages from a contact, it is then necessary to add their number to the blacklist. Here is a guide to help you easily find this option on your smartphone, but note that mobile operators often also offer an option. You can also use Bloctel to stop the telephone solicitation.
Note that if the rest of the explanations are different according to the interfaces of the different phone brands, the procedures to be followed are in fact very similar according to the manufacturers. We used a Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy and a Huawei smartphone to cover as many cases as possible.
Block a number
To block a number, the easiest way is to create a contact associated with that number, which can then be blocked permanently. It is usually sufficient to choose the number in question from its call history, then choose "create a contact". Then, or if the number you are trying to block is already one of your contacts, here is the procedure to follow:
● Open the contacts application
● Select the contact to be blocked
● Access the menu (often symbolized by three aligned points)
● Search for "Block numbers" (the name can change depending on the smartphone brand, alternatively "add to the black list" for example)
● Finally, select "block" and possibly choose to report the number as spam
That's it, you now know how to stop being bothered by some of your contacts.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2020-03-19By Joe Horner
2017-04-27By Zim Watson
2020-03-30By Joe Horner
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2020-03-05By Joe Horner
Prev article:5 simple tips to prevent hair loss