How to calibrate Dji Mavic 2 Drone IMU and fix flight problem?
By Adan Flannigan 2019-09-05 3040 0
These sensors measure accelerations, angular speeds, pressure variations and temperature. All factors that - as written just before - guarantee stability to the drone during the flight.
Now let's see how to perform the Imu calibration of the Dji Mavic 2 drone in a few simple steps:
Step 1: First of all, make sure that you have installed the latest version of the Dji Go 4 app on your mobile device;
Step 2: Check DJI Mavic 2 battery is fully charged. Press the button at the top of drone, all four LEDs around the button must light up;
Step 3: Turn on the drone, the remote control and Dji Go 4 app;
Step 4: Place the Dji Mavic 2 drone on a flat surface, with the arms folded and without propellers installed
Step 5: Click the three dots at the top right of the main screen, then tap the drone icon, then Advanced Setting and then Sensors;
Step 6: Now you will see the screen relating to the status of the various sensors, tap on "Calibrate Imu" to start the procedure;
Step 7: Now you just have to rotate the drone in the five positions that will be indicated step by step by the app. Remember that during calibration the light of the front arms will be yellow and you can "turn" the drone on the next axis as soon as the led turns green, ie after calibration;
Step 8: Once this phase has been carried out, if everything has been successful, the calibration screen will appear. All you have to do now is restart the drone.
Notes on DJI Mavic 2 IMU Calibration
● Calibrate on a very flat surface.
● Make sure to do the IMU calibration away from electromagnetic objects.
● Remove propellers before starting.
● Batteries should be at least half charged but better if they are fully charged.
● In the Sensors Page in the DJI Go App, the Accelerometer and Gyroscope should be showing green.
● You may need to do the IMU calibration more than once if they are still outside the above ideal ranges.
● Calibrate the gimbal after the IMU calibration.
● Calibrate the compass outside following the successful IMU calibration.
|You may also want to read:|
|i12 TWS Operation Instruction: How to use the i12 TWS Earbuds?|
|GoPro Hero 8 leaks specification list with photo and video|
|Xiaomi Black Shark 10000mAh Power Bank with 18W fast charge unboxing and review|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2017-03-16By GB Blog Official
2019-08-26By Joe Horner
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2016-11-03By GB Blog Official
Next article:How to turn off Redmi AirDots