How to Calibrate the Hover 2 Drone Compass?
By Joe Horner 2019-12-23 191 0
Hover 2 Calibration Entry:
There have 2 ways to calibrate Hover 2 drone compass, the one is HOVER 2 APP, and the other is Palm Pilot.
●Hover 2 App: Setting - Calibrate Sensors - Calibrate Compass.
●Palm Pilot: Camera View tips - Click "Calibrate".
1. When the flight spot has a large migration (for example, more than 50 kilometers from the location of the last flight), please make sure to calibrate the compass before the flight.
2. When the Hover 2 drone has not been used for a long time, be sure to calibrate the compass before flying.
3. Please choose a proper calibration environment and keep away from strong magnetic fields.
4. During the calibration process, please do not carry ferromagnetic items with you, and ensure that the drone is more than 1.5m above the ground.
5. If you choose to fly indoors, you don't need to calibrate the compass.
Hover 2 Flight Environment Requirements
1. Do not fly in bad weather, such as extreme weather such as rain, snow, haze, thunder, wind, hail, sand and so on.
2. Do not fly near high-voltage lines, communication base stations or transmission towers to avoid interference with remote control signals.
3. Please fly in an open and unobstructed environment, away from buildings, people, animals and electromagnetic interference areas.
4. If flying above 2000 meters above sea level, aircraft performance may be affected. Please fly with caution.
5. Do not fly under poor GPS signals and large ground height differences (such as flying out of windows on high floors), as the positioning function may be abnormal and affect flight safety.
6. When flying at night, make sure the GPS signal is good.
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2018-05-02By Cheryl Evans
2020-03-10By Joe Horner
2017-02-28By Zim Watson
2020-03-24By Lydia Scott
2017-06-20By GB Blog Official
2020-03-04By Joe Horner
Next article:Does the HUAWEI Band 4 Pro Support GPS?