How to change 3D printer model in Cura
By Steve Lowry 2018-05-31 7816 0
1. Machine settings
Turn on the Cura 3D slicing software, select "Machine"-"Machine settings"
2. Add machine model
● Add new machine in Skysktcube2
● Add new machine wizard, the wizard will help you in setting up Cura for your 3D printer. Just click "next"
3. Select machine
● Select your machine model, if there is no correct model in the list, choose "other":
● Other machine infromation: the following per-defined machine profiles are available.
Note that these profiles are not guaranteed to give good results, or work at all. Extre tweaks might be required. If you find issues with the predefined profiles, or want an extra profile. Please report it at the github issue tracker.
4. Complete the machine information
Set build volume parameter according to the machine you purchased, and you can check it if has hot bed function.
|You may also want to read:|
|Cura 3D slicing software installation and operation|
|How to debug 3D printer’s heating platform|
|Alfawise U20 3D printer review: quality printing for a pocket-friendly price|
2019-08-27By Joe Horner
2018-10-19By Zim Watson
2019-04-17By Linky Johnson
2017-12-11By Adeline Belluz
2018-04-24By Matthieu Andre
2018-06-23By Steve Lowry
Prev article:What is WiFi and how to configure it?
Next article:What is smart TV and how to choose it