How to change the dial theme of Xiaomi Mi band 4?
By Joe Horner 2019-06-24 21133 1
Steps about change the dial theme of Mi band 4:
1. Open the Mi-Fit APP bound with the Xiaomi Mi band 4, click on “My”, and select the Xiaomi Mi band 4 device to enter.
2. Select options for dial setting
3. Click to enter the center of the dial and choose your favorite dial style.
4. After entering, select the option of synchronizing the dial below the theme
5. After selection, wait for the synchronization to be completed, and the page will prompt for the synchronization to be successful.
6. After the synchronization is successful, you can see that Xiaomi Mi band 4 has applied the new dial style.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Amazfit Bip 2 first overview: comparison with Amazfit Bip|
|Xiaomi Mi band 4 NFC version VS Samsung Galaxy Fit smart band|
|MIUI 11: List of Xiaomi devices getting MIUI 11 upgrade leaks|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
2019-06-13By Ingrid You
2017-11-17By GB Blog Official
2018-07-03By GB Blog Official
2019-03-04By Steve Lowry
2017-11-24By Adeline Belluz
2016-11-03By GB Blog Official